Fallout 3 PC CD key

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi there,

I've got Fallout 3 for pc (bought from steam). To play it I need a Cd-key for the GFWL. I've got one, but the game keeps claiming it has exceeded its number of login possibilities. Anyone know where I can find a (cheap) cd-key I can use on this game? As I have no creditcard some sites are probably of no use to me. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
I'd email Steam and Microsoft and tell them what the error message says.
Last edited 08-10-2016 at 02:49 PM by PJMC1986.
What OS are you running? I can no longer get the GFWL client to connect in Windows 10, it launches, it just does not authenticate properly (and this is the GFWL client that resides behind all games, not a specific game's authentication). I had to patch it out to play Fallout 3 on my laptop, now. So, even if you find a CD-Key, you may not be able to get the client to log in.
What OS are you running? I can no longer get the GFWL client to connect in Windows 10, it launches, it just does not authenticate properly (and this is the GFWL client that resides behind all games, not a specific game's authentication). I had to patch it out to play Fallout 3 on my laptop, now. So, even if you find a CD-Key, you may not be able to get the client to log in.
Originally Posted by futiles
It's running on win10. I got everything up and running for MS Flight it seems (only other gfwl game I have left due to getting a new laptop).
I got GFWL working fine on win10 except for GTA IV which has issues anyway.
If I can find my disk, which I doubt I will as my brother had his grubby mits on it I'll sling you my code. Only been used twice and you can use them five times I believe.
The only other way is finding a copy you know that's only been used a copy of times. I got mine off amazon brand new before GFWL shut down.
I may also have a code if they aren't region specific and I can find the game at my parents house.
@ madeyepadeye & Mephisto4thewin

That would be great. Just let me know. Thanks for the help Smile (Goes for everyone who has replied in this thread.)
Hi there,

I've got Fallout 3 for pc (bought from steam). To play it I need a Cd-key for the GFWL. I've got one, but the game keeps claiming it has exceeded its number of login possibilities. Anyone know where I can find a (cheap) cd-key I can use on this game? As I have no creditcard some sites are probably of no use to me. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
You can also try using a key from a different GFWL game. Some of the keys can be used more than once for some reason. There is a nice list of games and what keys are required here on page 1.

http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...anchor=6473492

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account