Best Week Ever strategy?

General Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi all,

I'm hoping to knock out my Best Week Ever IV badge this summer. Needing to average 2143 gs per day for a whole week, obviously I need to have a gameplan. So what are your tips?

I've got all the Telltale games on my wishlist (minus the first Batman game which I completed last year) and Avatar on my list. I've also got A KING'S TALE: FINAL FANTASY XV, Hawken, and Life is Strange.

I've already previously finished Korgan, NBA 2k17 the prelude, King's Quest, Harm's Way, and One Leaves, so none of those are options.

So what does everyone suggest? What are some quick and easy (and hopefully free or at least cheap) titles to throw in or swap out? I do want to mostly keep my completion percentage intact, so I'm not looking for anything that will give me a quick 500 with the remaining 500 forever out of reach, for example. Would any of the ones I listed take too long to be viable options for keeping up my average 2143 per day?
TA has lists they publish monthly that consist of fairly quick, easy completions (most are under 1-2 hours) with varying prices, so I would check those.
You could probably do 15K in 3 days at Achievement Fest...
TA has lists they publish monthly that consist of fairly quick, easy completions (most are under 1-2 hours) with varying prices, so I would check those.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I checked the current sales and took a look at the ones with short completion times, but where would I find the list you're talking about? I looked through the site list and didn't see anything like that. Great tip though, appreciate the advice!
ACA NEOGEO (fill in the blank)
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Nice, good call. I never realized those were full 1000 gs games, I always thought they were 200 gs arcade titles.
The threads are usually titled like "The xxx quickest games from the [date] sale". You can do some forum searching for all the articles.

What hotdog said about all the ACA NEOGEO games is what you need. If you don't want to buy them all, then what futiles said about Achievement Fest is what you need.

Granted these are super old at this point, but AchieveFest2012 and AchieveFest2013 shows you the depths of old school point whoring.
Check out the games from publishers Ratalaika and Sometimes You. Most of them are completable in an hour or less and cost around $5.
Here's some real quick games you could do:
  • Refunct
  • Sigi: A fart for Melusina
  • One Eyed Kutkh
  • InkSplosion
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • The Gardens Between
  • 6180 The Moon
  • Energy Cycle
  • Cubot: he Complexity of Simplicity
  • Gone Home
  • The Swapper
  • Knight Squad
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • Hue
  • #IDARB
  • Korgan
Here is a search I did on TA and found a bunch games listed.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account