Anyway to delete games from your games played list

Gaming Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Does anyone know if there is anyway to delete a game from the list of games that you've played? I accidentally clicked on a game that I have downloaded that I haven't played at all. And don't really want to. At least not any time soon, If ever. But since I clicked on it, it's now added to my library, bringing down my completion percentage. And just having a game with 0 achievements earned that I don't want to play on my achievement list is bugging me! I'm pretty sure this answer to my next question is no, but does anyone know if there is a way to delete games that you haven't played off your games played library, on both this website and on Xbox?
If you're referring to MGS HD Collection, I'm not 100% sure about this, but it used to be you could go into your played games list when on your Xbox 360 and scroll to the game that doesn't have any achievements unlocked and press the Y Button button to remove it from your played games list and that would also remove it from this site (I believe). Not sure if it works the same if the game is a backward-compatible digital copy played on Xbox One.
On Xbox, you can scroll to any game with no achievements and hit x to hide it. At least I think it’s any game, could only be X1 or newer games, I haven’t tested it with a 360 game. It’s still tied to your gamertag, but it doesn’t appear in the list, for whatever that’s worth.

As for the site, you can also hide games on here, but again, it’s still tied to your account, you’ll see “__ games hidden” or “__ hidden” or something like that in your game count. Not sure how it impacts completion calculations though.
If you're referring to MGS HD Collection, I'm not 100% sure about this, but it used to be you could go into your played games list when on your Xbox 360 and scroll to the game that doesn't have any achievements unlocked and press the Y Button button to remove it from your played games list and that would also remove it from this site (I believe). Not sure if it works the same if the game is a backward-compatible digital copy played on Xbox One.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yeah that's the one I clicked on by mistake. Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I removed it from my game played list I'll check and see if it removes it from the site. If not and there isn't a way, it's not a big deal. Eventually I will probably play it, I just wasn't planning to for a while since I have so many other games I want to complete and play first. I'd probably play the first MGS V before this one.
Yeah that's the one I clicked on by mistake. Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I removed it from my game played list I'll check and see if it removes it from the site. If not and there isn't a way, it's not a big deal. Eventually I will probably play it, I just wasn't planning to for a while since I have so many other games I want to complete and play first. I'd probably play the first MGS V before this one.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
I'll make a couple of updates to the code to account for this. When you remove a game from your game history within Xbox Live, we will also remove it. This will assume the same rules and guidelines set by Microsoft when it comes to removing games from your game history. I'm looking into it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account