Achievement Fest 2022

General Chat

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Now, this is TENTATIVE, but, we feel strongly it will happen...
Announcing AF2022: The Return of *
July 28-31, 2022
Terre Haute, IN
More to come...
Man, it's been too long since the rub and tugga.
It's almost here. Pre-pregame starts tomorrow, although futiles probably started today.
It has begun, so many special moments already.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Hey who knows, I may actually show up next year. 😅
Sounds like a lot of fun. Hey who knows, I may actually show up next year. 😅
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
You really should.

I've put up more GS this month than I had in each individual year before 2016, and half of that has happened in the last two days.
Is there a Shenanigans in Terre Haute?
Is there a Shenanigans in Terre Haute?
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
In this mall there's a Shannonigan's Hair Shack, not quite the same thing.

63 games completed, something like 70k+ gamerscore, pushed me over 100k earned for the month
In this mall there's a Shannonigan's Hair Shack, not quite the same thing.

63 games completed, something like 70k+ gamerscore, pushed me over 100k earned for the month
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Nicely done, those are some insane numbers. I'm working on a way to calculate and highlight personal bests like this somewhere in the Stats area. That will be hard to beat.
Hi there folks. Thanks for sharing. I guess I'll show up next year, maybe. Anyway, I'd really like to appear. As I see, you really recommend showing up, so I think I'll definitely do it. I have a friend who works at https://zumroad.com/game, and we would be really happy to attend it next year. Is there any information about it for the upcoming year? I'd be really grateful to you for sharing it. Anyway, keep the topic updated. Waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance. Best wishes, folks.
Last edited 08-17-2022 at 10:53 AM by mitxelvital.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account