Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

One year today I joined GTN where I think its a cool place to relax I love this site.But I was suppose to receive my one year club badge today but it didn't unlocked.also I'm missing another badge from last year when you logged in on Thanksgiving badge.
One year today I joined GTN where I think its a cool place to relax I love this site.But I was suppose to receive my one year club badge today but it didn't unlocked.also I'm missing another badge from last year when you logged in on Thanksgiving badge.
Originally Posted by CHOCOLATEWOLF30
Those "visit on this day" rewards happen at end of the day. You'll get it tonight (probably).
Congrats, by the way, on joining our cult. After a year, you can't leave. Ever. EVER.......

lol
I don't think there is a Thanksgiving badge for the site. Unless I passed it under the badges but I never seen one.
I don't think there is a Thanksgiving badge for the site. Unless I passed it under the badges but I never seen one.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
No holiday badges for holidays specific to a country I believe.

I think Veterans day badge would be nice or a special badge for those that have an honorably discharged DD214. Anybody that has served our country(or their own) surely deserves a 25 point badge.
No holiday badges for holidays specific to a country I believe.

I think Veterans day badge would be nice or a special badge for those that have an honorably discharged DD214. Anybody that has served our country(or their own) surely deserves a 25 point badge.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You are correct about the holiday badges. It would be nice to have a veterans badge, but it will be nearly impossible to verify save sending in a copy to Eric, or a lot of people may all of a sudden become vets...lol.
You are correct about the holiday badges. It would be nice to have a veterans badge, but it will be nearly impossible to verify save sending in a copy to Eric, or a lot of people may all of a sudden become vets...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
And I know a handful who would be very upset by some Stolen Valor like that, just for a badge... I think I suggested it last year, and the verification was why it was shut down. I did offer to provide a verify service since I still have access to DOD database and can check active or retired, but not VA status - once again, not enough ability to verify.

Most of us vets earned a different kind of badge anyways.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account