GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

My team was #1 last week :hugegrin:
Originally Posted by Kaens
Gosh, I wonder why... Let's see how it does this week.
And kudos to you sir, my team is currently #105! Maybe we can break the top 100!!
Gosh, I wonder why... Let's see how it does this week.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
LOL, this week we will skate by like usual Wink
alright here ya go... WARNING audio might be loud.

Roflmao!! Love it and so did my gf and her daughter.. Thank you, you are a man of your word albeit a few weeks late...lol. I thought you were going to try and swindle your way out of it. Now I have something for years to come to make me smile!
OH man, big props to Pre for doing that. I have that game and had no idea it was that! Great choice.
im surprised I got 4 out 5 stars, I haven't played that game in forever. lol
That's awesome... Let's see if the other losers when they come will pay the piper...
That's awesome... Let's see if the other losers when they come will pay the piper...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I hope your not talking about Kaens he said he's only in it for the money.. but I'll gladly post a pic of the card when he sends it.
I hope your not talking about Kaens he said he's only in it for the money.. but I'll gladly post a pic of the card when he sends it.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
ooooooooooooooohhhh!!!!!!
ooooooooooooooohhhh!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Oh it's not that much of a burn, I promise you. Look at my sheet where I'm tracking this - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...C-E/edit#gid=0

B8 had his best week ever and he still can't beat me.

B8 had his best week ever and he still can't beat me.

ooooooooooooohhhhh!!!!!
I legit used my bonus to survive last week. Neverwinter!
And I quote
It's a marathon, not a sprint gentlemen!
Achievement Super Hero Squad
Bupinder
DOA hed
Irishwarrior022
Achievement Super Hero Squad
Bupinder
DOA hed
Irishwarrior022
Originally Posted by irishwarrior022
Are you saying you want to participate in this madness? Are you really sure about this.. I mean those other gamers that said they wanted in don't say much now, because they all know the truth already, it's sad really but I guess they just understand that loosing is inevitable. I think they are just trying to loose with what dignity they have left. Smile
Are you saying you want to participate in this madness? Are you really sure about this.. I mean those other gamers that said they wanted in don't say much now, because they all know the truth already, it's sad really but I guess they just understand that loosing is inevitable. I think they are just trying to loose with what dignity they have left. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
..... lose*
Don't think I didn't notice.. Your team has been officially ELIMINATED this week Kaens.. I know, I know you are still in the individual competition and that is wherein our little wager lays.

and LAFTA looks like you're barely holding on this past two periods.. feeling the pressure?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account