Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Apparently, the following error occurred around 12:30 a.m. my local time:

Error 1018 Ray ID: 524f985b6964c989 • 2019-10-13 07:28:09 UTC
Could not find host
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (www.gamertagnation.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.gamertagnation.com). There are two potential causes of this:

Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.
That's fairly common, and it's usually on the host's end. I wouldn't worry unless it becomes consistent.
That's fairly common, and it's usually on the host's end. I wouldn't worry unless it becomes consistent.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Okay. Just thought I would mention it, since I have been getting site and gateway time outs recently.
New Site Error problem: I am unable to create a new post/thread.

The reason I need to create a new post/thread is due to another site issue: I am unable to use achievement filters within a game to sort by All/Locked/Unlocked. It takes me to the general site's games page.
When I click on the unread posts icon at the top right, instead of taking me to new posts, it takes me to the search forums page.
When I click on the unread posts icon at the top right, instead of taking me to new posts, it takes me to the search forums page.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I have also encountered this issue and another issue where clicking on the arrow to go to the first unread post in a thread doesn't direct me to the correct post.
I forgot about the forum thing as well. I am also having that improper redirect to the search page.
I forgot about the forum thing as well. I am also having that improper redirect to the search page.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I have this issue as well. I found that it seems to occur every other time. If I click again, then it works properly...
I'm getting the same issue with the Unread Posts, though I can't reproduce it consistently.
I'm assuming the new errors are related to some code updates Eric mentioned in another thread.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This should be fixed now as a result of today's update. You should also enjoy a speedy boost all around the site. Let me know if you come across anything funky as a result.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This should be fixed now as a result of today's update. You should also enjoy a speedy boost all around the site. Let me know if you come across anything funky as a result.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I'm getting 404 errors everywhere. I updated my bookmark to my profile, but clicking on the "unread posts" talk bubble, clicking on the "take me to the first unread post" arrow, clicking on the new posts link from the forums drop down, etc.

On the bright side, it does appear I can create new posts again.
I'm getting 404 errors everywhere. I updated my bookmark to my profile, but clicking on the "unread posts" talk bubble, clicking on the "take me to the first unread post" arrow, clicking on the new posts link from the forums drop down, etc.

On the bright side, it does appear I can create new posts again.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I think this is a caching issue since I had the same issue until not too long ago. Can you try refreshing your cache? You can do this from any page on the site by pressing Shift + F5. Let me know if that fixes it for you. I'll also try to force a refresh on the server side overnight.
I think this is a caching issue since I had the same issue until not too long ago. Can you try refreshing your cache? You can do this from any page on the site by pressing Shift + F5. Let me know if that fixes it for you. I'll also try to force a refresh on the server side overnight.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
it made no difference.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account