Achievement Fest 2017

General Chat

Could you bring something with your XBLA collection on it? Please...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yup, I will bring the system/hdd that has the most on it. Any particular game/s?
Yup, I will bring the system/hdd that has the most on it. Any particular game/s?
Originally Posted by Mightymango
All of them.
Didn't you pick up a "greatest hits" disc of a godfather game that had the DLC on it? I remember texting with you months ago about DLC for a game that was delisted, but was still available on a retail disc. I think the reason was because the game went GWG.
Didn't you pick up a "greatest hits" disc of a godfather game that had the DLC on it? I remember texting with you months ago about DLC for a game that was delisted, but was still available on a retail disc. I think the reason was because the game went GWG.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Was it Godfather or Mafia II? I think it was Mafia II.
Yeah, I need about 140 of them to get to 500 XBLA...
Was it Godfather or Mafia II? I think it was Mafia II.
Originally Posted by futiles
I think you might be correct.
Yeah, I need about 140 of them to get to 500 XBLA...
I'll be bringing my HD with a couple hundred XBLA games as well.

....and I will also be bringing beer as usual, so let me know if there are any requests for that.
I think you might be correct.
It was Mafia II with the DLC. I can bring that if you like.

Streak Leader will have all my PAL games with him so those will be there as well.
Could you bring 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany? I keep missing that one.
So are we doing any kind of scoring challenge for AF this year?
Are there going to be magical instruments this year?

Does anyone still have a laptop and/or table that still runs Win 8? I have minesweeper complete for Win 10, but not Win 8 because Mr pTart upgraded my tablet before I completed it.I am assuming the remainder of my achievements will pop on a Win 8 device.

Fsh - I will finally be returning those games you lent me a few years ago Smile
Could you bring 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany? I keep missing that one.
Yup, I can bring it.
I'll be bringing my Titan One, which is a programmable item, just like the guitars. Though currently all I am using it for is as a turbo controller.
Just curious, seems like Mr. Pumpkin Adventure is cheap and easy, but there's a Chinese version "Mr. Pumpkin Adventure (CN)", anyone have the ability/tenacity to get this game?
Sorry, just doing research, seems like there are several versions of The Voice... I think pTartTx should pay us back for not visiting us for years by getting us all achievements in the FR, SP, DE versions...
Yup, I can bring it.
Don't forget to bring RAGE so that we can knock out the 2 racing achievements.
Only know a few people with Chinese boxes and they are all overseas. Think the main problem is requiring an active Chinese phone number to activate the console from what I understand. Be nice if someone sorts it out one day for stuff like Mr. Pumpkin and Candleman stacks but I have zero intention of trying to obtain one anytime soon. Pay more than enough on random indies as it is.

I do have a win 8 surface tablet I can bring as well as an android/kindle fire tablet if anyone cares to knock out whatever minecraft stuff they'd want. Got the newer Stein's Gate 0 game as well but I'm sure Mango and one or two others may already have that.

Should probably get around to booking my hotel room...

Should probably get around to booking my hotel room...
Originally Posted by RedmptionDenied
Quality Inn is sold out, so you'll have to find either more expensive or more ghetto.
Quality Inn is sold out, so you'll have to find either more expensive or more ghetto.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
They were showing 1 King Room available an hour or so, ago.

I have 4 hours left of work, then my AF2017 vacation starts!
Don't forget to bring RAGE so that we can knock out the 2 racing achievements.
So, XBLA games (I'm bringing 360) Rage, Mafia II , World Cup Germany 2006 , all my X1 digital games that I have room for.

I'm probably only going to bring my japanese 360 unless there is any reason for my pal system?

Anything else? I have potato internet so I would need to download anything now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account