Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
A badge for participating in the Project Spark beta?

Could be titled "Crossing Wires" or "Live Wire" or some other magnificent pun related to sparks.

It shows up on my profile as "Xbox Dashboard" with 0/0 achievements, but shows the Project Spark icon.
Now this looks interesting! For having a thread you created reach more than 100 replies.
Now this looks really interesting! For having a thread you created reach more than 500 replies!

or it could be named:

Hot Topic, for 100 replies, Hot Topic II, for reaching 500 replies and Hot Topic III, for reaching 800 replies...

other names: Epic discussion, Must read! Or super thread starter!
Air, Sea, & Land

Play specific World War II games

Call of Duty 2 or 3
Blazing Angels 1 or 2
Battlestations Midway or Pacific
"You're number one!!"

Unlock any achievement that involves getting to number 1 on a Xbox Live Leaderboard.

Quake 4, K&L or GRAW
Originally Posted by II N0 Scope45 I
i did this legit no boosting on gow 2 n gow 3 b4 the leaderboards got screwed up
Sharing My Thoughts II, III & IV for posting 10, 50 & 100 reviews?
God Demn IT!: Complete one of the two Condemned Games

Too Early?: Play a Free For Gold Game, before it is released as one (GoW, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Island, etc.)

Cheapskate: (OPPOSITE of what Too Early? is)

This Ain't 20 Questions (I, II, III, IV, V) Get 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 achievements with a Question Mark in the name. (This is probably my most creative one yet!)

You're Fiiiiiirrrrred!: Get The Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 "This Year's Inductee" achievement
Just an idea for completing or played any kinectimals games? Also maybe some hard ones like completing Age Of empires online? Let me know , thanks Smile
Just an idea for completing or played any kinectimals games? Also maybe some hard ones like completing Age Of empires online? Let me know , thanks Smile
Originally Posted by LMEPHISTO
Always love new ideas, especially if you elaborate more on them. Give us a name for the badge and exactly what it would entail?
The only problem I see with a badge for AoEO is the fact the game is going to shut down this year.
The only problem I see with a badge for AoEO is the fact the game is going to shut down this year.
Originally Posted by Johndg
Some badges that doesn't matter. Depends on your idea.
This would be the game for windows I imagine?
This would be the game for windows I imagine?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yes, the last I heard Age of Empires Online was going to be taken down in June along with the whole GFWL service. Thankfully they gave us AoE2 HD on steam which is a better game overall anyway.

Now let us return to the regularly scheduled suggestions.
Yes, the last I heard Age of Empires Online was going to be taken down in June along with the whole GFWL service. Thankfully they gave us AoE2 HD on steam which is a better game overall anyway.

Now let us return to the regularly scheduled suggestions.
Yes that is the only problem indeed , otherwise it could be an awesome badge to have when the game is completed if you decide to create the badge anyway then i would call it Strategist madness.

Also what about Kinectimals either on Kinect or WP? Like "Animal Friendship" badge?

Thanks for your time Smile
I'm honestly not sure if this is already a badge, but if so I'm sorry for posting it again. There has been a talk about working on the comments or "guides" on achievements on this site. GTN could have a badge for having so many comments/guides on achievements.
There are badges for comments, posts, reviews, and voting on reviews. The guide badge has been retired for now, but there are badges for posting video solutions if u wanted.
There are badges for comments, posts, reviews, and voting on reviews. The guide badge has been retired for now, but there are badges for posting video solutions if u wanted.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Video solutions or just videos? I think it's just videos in general unless I missed it somewhere. Of course the videos should be gaming related, trailers, game play, reviews, interviews, and as you mentioned solutions.
Video solutions or just videos? I think it's just videos in general unless I missed it somewhere. Of course the videos should be gaming related, trailers, game play, reviews, interviews, and as you mentioned solutions.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Video Guides. There should be a category when selecting what type of video it is. I've been choosing Gameplay since that's what is most appropriate but there should be a Solution choice.
How about a rabbid badge? There 2 retail games and 3 windows games for this franchise Smile
We could name it BWAAAAAH! Big Grin
Unholy Trinity: for completing all three of the Berger King Games! Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer and Big Bumpin!
ready for war-- unlocked by playing the new free to play title ------ warface beta

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account