Call of Duty: World At War 2 Xbox One box-art appears

Gaming Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Awesome......

Xbox One box-art, allegedly for Call of Duty: World At War II, has cropped up online and is reported to have appeared on Amazon as a placeholder for developer Treyarch’s next title in the popular shooter series.
Is Call of Duty for real right now? Advance Warfare or whatever hasn't even come out and they're announcing another Call of Duty? This is ridiculous.

But regardless, pretty cool cover art. I like how melancholy and dark it is just like the original WaW.
I love Call of Duty series
I'd love for this to be real. WWII is my favorite period of history & I missed out on the whole over saturation of WWII games on the PS2 gen, so the only good WWII game I've every played is World at War. Plus, the first game was just a ton of fun.
Is Call of Duty for real right now? Advance Warfare or whatever hasn't even come out and they're announcing another Call of Duty? This is ridiculous.

But regardless, pretty cool cover art. I like how melancholy and dark it is just like the original WaW.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
It's wasn't announced it was leaked. That being said there are a lot of fan boys and jokesters out there so I wouldn't put too much stock into this just yet. Then again there are two different production teams that make the COD series and they tag team every other year, so this might not be too far from the truth.. let's just wait and see.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account