Problem With Achievements Sync?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 39 posts - Go to Last Post

I have noticed that my unlocked achievements have not synced to the daily/monthly/yearly tally since the 11th October despite the status showing as having been up dated over the past day. Any Ideas?

Thanks Smile
I and some other users are having the same issue. I don't know if there's a solution for it.
Same problem here, no sync in about 3 days now.
My achievements from the 21st have suddenly synced now but there's a whole chunk between the 12th and 20th which still havnt poped on the tally
Last edited 10-22-2014 at 03:47 PM by OLILOCK.
what I had to do to fix the issue was load up the games I played where the achievements were off and try to pop another achievement in those games. specifically the games I played on Oct 11th.
what I had to do to fix the issue was load up the games I played where the achievements were off and try to pop another achievement in those games. specifically the games I played on Oct 11th.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
That's good to know. I may be able to create something in the system to force the missing stuff to scan again. Ultimately, need to find the root cause of why they were missed in the first place.

BTW, moving this thread to support.
I think the time between Oct 9th - 11th Xbox live had some issues and it might have glitched the scanners in some way. I could be wrong but I remember Friday and Saturday (oct 10th and 11th) i couldn't get achievements to pop nor was i being scanned by any scanner including TA, GTN, and even xbox.com. I was freaking out because i didn't want to lose my streak. Eventually before the day ended Xbox had fixed the issue and i was being scanned but i noticed here on GTN i wasn't being scanned properly so i decided a couple days later to try playing the games that were off again and they seem to be correcting themselves. Just my 2 cents...
Dosn't work for me I think.
Last synced achievement for Borderlands TPS was on Oct.18 I unlocked 10 more achievements since then, last one yesterday. And not a single one syned in the last 5 days.

Edit: My total gamerscore is on he correct amount though. Just the achievements and the gamerscore per game are missing.
That's a good suggestion, but in my case I completed the games, so can't unlock any more achievements in them. My total gamerscore is correct on the site, but the total achievement count is wrong.
I did an administrative sync, please let me know if you think everything is there now.
I did an administrative sync, please let me know if you think everything is there now.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
All missing achievements are synced now, thanks Fsh. Smile
Hope this solves the issues.
All missing achievements are synced now, thanks Fsh. Smile
Hope this solves the issues.
Originally Posted by ll W I K U ll
What I did was manual, so I'm going to run some queries to see if I can find the rest of the people with the issue.
My achievements are on the site now. I hope you can figure out why achievements are missing some time.

Thanks
I've set the people with missing gamerscore to rescan, so most people should be fixed.

I think it goes back to an issue with Live a week or two ago. I'm around now, so if people start missing stuff, I can dig in quicker.

I think it goes back to an issue with Live a week or two ago. I'm around now, so if people start missing stuff, I can dig in quicker.
what I said in my above post. Thanks bud. Smile
Hello, please rescan My achievements, not update

Thank you
Hello, please rescan My achievements, not update

Thank you
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Always helps if you tell me what you're missing.
My "Request Sync" button has been grayed out for 2 days now.
My "Request Sync" button has been grayed out for 2 days now.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Jep, mine as well.
Since Fsh did the administrative sync, the sync button stays gray and none achievements got synced.
Always helps if you tell me what you're missing.
Last games played and last achievements unlocked :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account