Was i supposed to get the badge for getting an achievement in a currently free with g

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
It looks like you unlocked an achievement in VALA: Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse about 11 hours ago.

Based on the sale dates we have in the database, that game did not officially go on sale for Games with Gold until about 3 hours ago (March 16th GMT).

Unfortunately that doesn't qualify as unlocking an achievement for a game while it is currently on sale for Games with Gold because it wasn't on sale until a couple hours after you unlocked the achievement. Let me know if the sale dates we have are incorrect and I'll update accordingly.
It looks like you unlocked an achievement in VALA: Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse about 11 hours ago.

Based on the sale dates we have in the database, that game did not officially go on sale for Games with Gold until about 3 hours ago (March 16th GMT).

Unfortunately that doesn't qualify as unlocking an achievement for a game while it is currently on sale for Games with Gold because it wasn't on sale until a couple hours after you unlocked the achievement. Let me know if the sale dates we have are incorrect and I'll update accordingly.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Okay, thanks i got the games with gold from a different region windows store link (i think US)
I have a similar issue with Deliver Us the Moon, which I completed last week but didn't give me "Game Pass Completionist." It's still on Game Pass for another week.
I have a similar issue with Deliver Us the Moon, which I completed last week but didn't give me "Game Pass Completionist." It's still on Game Pass for another week.
Originally Posted by N0RVY
Thanks for letting me know. I have re-added Deliver Us the Moon as a Game Pass title. I seemed to have the wrong end date for that title. I see it's being removed next week instead.

Sorry for that. I've given you the badge now. I will make sure to keep the list of Game Pass titles up to date moving forward.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account