Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

I bought the first one GotY, and was too excited to wait for the sequel - Gearbox gets my money, they deserved it.

BF4 for $48? Holy crap that's good. For 360 or One?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
yes both. That's each though.

also just found this new egg code for COD Ghost Xbox 360 for $48. EMCWXXM78
There are also codes for the ONE version and PS versions.

So you can go to spoofee.com and find codes to every version of both Battlefield. 4 and CoD Ghost for $48. Each. Pre orders... The above code on this post is for the 360 version only.

Sorry but doing this one thru my phone so I couldn't copy all the codes.
Last edited 10-10-2013 at 06:44 AM by B8TINGU.
Hey, nonetheless, you're saving a few of us some bucks... You deserve a "Philanthropist" badge... lol
Hey, nonetheless, you're saving a few of us some bucks... You deserve a "Philanthropist" badge... lol
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Go suggest it!!........I'll wait......
Amazon via spoofee.com has Naruto shipnodukin Ultimate Ninja 3 for $20.

The listings for pre ordering BF4 and CoD Ghost for $48 is still active.
Super deals today, thru spoofee.com

group on.com has Lost Plant 3 for $25 good for the next 14hrs as of this post.

Best Buy has Halo 4 for $10 on spoofee.com but not as a deal of the day on the main site, so not sure if this will work in store. I bet though if you take the add in they will honor it, even if you have to argue a little with them...
To bad each store will only have 4 consoles on the floor in order to honor that price...or they give you some line like, "We have plenty of consoles, but we don't have the games in the ad to bundle them with, therefore we cannot honor the price."

Gamestop will screw you! They are not gonna hand you a 250gb for $200
To bad each store will only have 4 consoles on the floor in order to honor that price...or they give you some line like, "We have plenty of consoles, but we don't have the games in the ad to bundle them with, therefore we cannot honor the price."

Gamestop will screw you! They are not gonna hand you a 250gb for $200
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
You should just tell us what you really think. Smile
Ok here's a non Gamestop thing for you.

over at spoofee.com there's an add for 1 month free gold! All you have to do is sign into Xbox.com and set your subscription to NOT auto renew.

Not sure exactly what this is really, its not a phishing thing, because its not asking you to input any of your info at or thru spoofed.com its just instructing you to go to a know and somewhat reputable Xbox.com Smile . I just don't see any harm in this if it works? Or if its some juvenile prank just to get you to try and flood the servers and cause dismay.. By not auto renewing, which a lot of people don't do anyway.

It's also possible that it may be MS driven in prep for the new consol launch for some odd reason? Anyway I can not confirm nor deny this as I'm at work and can't try it myself, if anyone finds out anymore info please say something?
Oh and spoofee.com also has a listing for both amazon.com and best buy for Resident Evil 6 for $8 shipped. Not sure if you could get that at Best Buy in store but usually you can.
Tesco s is doing a great deal on all there Halloween stuff, get in there before it's all gone or the kiddies will not be happy.

Also, spend 50£ at Argos and get 5£ back on your next spend

Regards
Homie
Tesco s is doing a great deal on all there Halloween stuff, get in there before it's all gone or the kiddies will not be happy.

Also, spend 50£ at Argos and get 5£ back on your next spend

Regards
Homie
Originally Posted by Homie Simpson
Well any contribution is always a good thing, I think that this thread is predominantly used for any good video game deals, more specifically Xbox related, but I wouldn't mind seeing other consol deals either. More importantly they should be accessible deals to all, like online and such. Not saying those are not great deals, just not so relevant to the site.
We should break them up into their own threads really. I have no interest in other consoles and I wouldn't be able to take advantage of any UK/Euro deals.
We should break them up into their own threads really. I have no interest in other consoles and I wouldn't be able to take advantage of any UK/Euro deals.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Good point, but I'm not gonna fault anyone who tries.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Agreed. Maybe subsections for various devices?
Spoofee.com has a link to eBay or Amazon? Which gives you CoD Ghost for $45 shiped.
You can try this site from Cyprus, the ship worldwide and they are aging their games quickly.

Not recommended for day 1 games but for older ones.

http://www.greatgames.com.cy/

You need to apply for account and if you add the world Gametag nation they will make you a platinum account with much better pricing.
Confirming that spoofee.com has CoD Ghost from Ebay new for $44. Shipped.

Also Best Buys deal of the day is Injustice for $30 in store or online.
Best Buy deal of the day for all you fitness fanatics out there: Zumba Fitness Rush is $15. Kinect required.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account