× 3 (3.95%) I used to, but I deleted my account

× 4 (5.26%) No, but I use another social networking site regularly

× 6 (7.89%) No, I don't use any social networking sites

• Added 07-22-2014 08:03 AM
  • 76 votes
  • Votes are public
Do you use Facebook?

Yes :-)
I check it from time to time, but I wouldn't say I "use" it.

I've been in environments with people from all over, military high school, college, the Army, so it's an easy way for people from my past to find me, which is why I leave the page up.
I've been in environments with people from all over, military high school, college, the Army, so it's an easy way for people from my past to find me, which is why I leave the page up.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Ditto! There's a lot of disdain out there for social networking but I love it. I regularly talk to several guys that I served with 25 years ago. Dudes from boot camp, Corpsman school, Desert Storm, etc. Without Facebook it's highly unlikely that I would have ever caught up with them again.

Do you use a spam bot?
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Do you use a spam bot?
Originally Posted by Dacoto
hahahaha wow
Facebook is the best social network :-)
Yup - https://www.facebook.com/kaens for games stuff, and then I have my own for family and friends. The gaming stuff just got annoying to those people because they aren't the heavy gamer and mixing those two facets of my life didn't work. My mother doesn't need to see me and someone rant back and forth about PS4 vs X1 :hugegrin:
Yes i do,

It's great to get back in touch with friends i haven't seen for years.

Yup - https://www.facebook.com/kaens for games stuff, and then I have my own for family and friends. The gaming stuff just got annoying to those people because they aren't the heavy gamer and mixing those two facets of my life didn't work. My mother doesn't need to see me and someone rant back and forth about PS4 vs X1 :hugegrin:
Originally Posted by Kaens
That's a great idea, i thought about just making a gaming social group to separate it from my friends and family that don't game.
I made a second one just so I wouldn't be embarrassed or bother my friends playing Cafe World. It's worked well for the social tie ins like Tetris Blitz as well.
Nope...Facebook is a gigantic waste of time.
Oh goodie- I unlocked Polling Station III!
Nope...Facebook is a gigantic waste of time.
Oh goodie- I unlocked Polling Station III!
Originally Posted by diseased maniac
LOL

POLL is great :-)
I was a very active user when I first signed on (back in the days when you only could with a registered college email). However, it's too different and not in a good way. I find myself on less and less every year.
I fall asleep on a book, face first more then I log in to facebook.
I mostly just use it to keep up with MTG events, lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account