Hello to the Nation

Introductions

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

I've been dabbling around the site for a few weeks now, but figured I should make it official. I know many of you from 360v, TA, and Achievement Fest, but here is a bit of info for those that don't know me:

I am 34 years old from Madison, Wisconsin where I work as a chemist doing environmental testing for pesticides within the Dept. of Agriculture (part of the reason for my gamertag). I am a pretty avid Wisconsin Badger fan which is where I went to school, and looking forward to the college football season starting up again this weekend. When I'm not hibernating in the winter with my xbox, I do quite a few outdoor activities like mountain biking, hiking, and kayaking. I also like to hit the links quite a bit and do my best Tiger Woods impression...minus the back injuries.

For gaming, I play a bit of everything on several platforms, but especially arcade games. Working on putting my XBLA collection together on here. I consider myself a completionist, but just recently did a bean dive so working on recovering from that.

Already been doing quite a bit of badge hunting on here and look forward to joining some of the challenges in the future.

See you around!
Hello partner, long time no see. Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the NATION, If I hadn't said it before. Glad to see you starting to get a bit more active and will always be glad to here from you. Nice intro.. When you say putting together your XBLA collection on here what does that mean? We already track that?
Welcome to the NATION, If I hadn't said it before. Glad to see you starting to get a bit more active and will always be glad to here from you. Nice intro.. When you say putting together your XBLA collection on here what does that mean? We already track that?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU

Yea, but this will include XBLA games that I own which I haven't played yet.....which is quite a few.
Welcome back to GN, Hello from Italy :-)
Welcome to GTN and GO BLUE!!! haha
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Couldn't have said it better! Welcome!
It's because Tiger Woods always hurts his back!!
Finally... sheesh. See how you are?! Big Grin

Wassup, buddy?!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account