DC Movie Universe and TV series

Entertainment

OMG...Suicide Squad........this movie just looks like it's getting worse and worse... I'm sorry but Jerred Leto is not impressing me at all.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I have to agree, that joker design looked so bad the day they revealed the look.
Ok so I literally just got out of watching Suicide Squad, I'm not talking spoilers yet, but my first impressions, given that these are not main or well known characters for the average joe, it was good. Better than Superman v Batman. I'll tell you that 90% of what you have seen in the trailers takes place within the first 10 minutes of the movie and that the trailer actually did a great job of misdirection on some parts. The comedy didn't ruin it like I thought it would and I finally figured out why I don't like Letos version of the Joker. (Though his performance I'm on the fence about) Visually the Joker is not normal, he's wearing lipstick and not a permanent smile like all the other incarnations and his hair is to slicked back and short.

Another character I'm on the fence about is the Enchantress, Visually she's great, but the voice takes a little to get used to, the real beef is the weird dancing she's doing while talking....you'll understand and that's not spoiling anything. I'll leave it here for now if anyone else wants to jump in.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account