What In The World? Available now & Free

Windows Phone

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

PSA:

New trivia game, must have Win8 phone - US link
Thanks should help me survive another day in the leap frog Smile
It would crash for me too, reboot helped. Unfortunately, a level 5 Character puzzle is broken and currently unsolvable. So, there are three things you cannot get yet, but, still pretty easy.
Same issue. Crashes for me at start screen every time. Tried rebooting phone, turning off wi-fi/cel, no luck.
Just 100% the game, played in French and there were no issues.
well to bad I don't have a Win8 phone. Although I probably wouldn't pick this game up anyways.
It crashes right at launch. About 1 minute after downloading, it went missing from the market place
Just 100% the game, played in French and there were no issues.
Originally Posted by futiles
Thank you for sharing this!
Thanks futiles. I could get it to work for about 5 minutes at a time before crashing. I'll switch to French and see.
switched to french and popped two of the 3, character one didnt pop! switched back to English lost all progress
switched to french and popped two of the 3, character one didnt pop! switched back to English lost all progress
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Yes, you must PLAY it in French...

The game is 95% language independent and will not require any changes. For the few others, google, bing, basic language knowledge will go a long way. (If you have the other 19 achievements, blow through ones you know, skip ones you don't, focus only on the characters. Took me 30-60 minutes)
Beat level 2 achievement didn't pop, but the unlock level 4 one did. Weird. Will just play a little, and reinstall it later when I do it in French.
This game is hella glitched!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Yeah. I can't even play it anymore, no matter what language. I'll keep trying, but I am starting to lose some faith...
Yeah. I can't even play it anymore, no matter what language. I'll keep trying, but I am starting to lose some faith...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
The only problem is people have managed to complete it without any problems. Personally, I'm going to hold off until the problems sort themselves out.
The only problem is people have managed to complete it without any problems. Personally, I'm going to hold off until the problems sort themselves out.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I went and tried it again this morining, and now I only have to finish off the level 5, and only about 15 of them. Work beckoned, so I will finish when I get home. The only achievement I can't seem to get is the connecting to facebook one. Otherwise, its working.

Tip: When going for the 50 word help achie, wait until you have unlocked all 5 levels, and then download the Mini Troopers game (whatever it's called). Once you have that and the others, play through 5 and spam the help options. All 3 achies will unlock pretty quickly.
just got the last achievement! you dont have to play the whole game in french, just play normal till the 5th level is unlocked, skip to dr Manhattan and change to french then change back. Progress only resets when you answer the last question.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account