What music are you listening to?

Entertainment

Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

Reminds me of the ending song in Boarderlands.
Metallica - Moth Into Flame
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Bah. I used to really like them and this so called new album, just reinforces that, they really seem to be loosing it.. Sorry give me anything pre Black album and I'm fine and some assorted songs after.. But I'll give you that one it's ok..

Oh and sounds like some blues song is playing in the background...so that's what I'm listening to now..
Bah. I used to really like them and this so called new album, just reinforces that, they really seem to be loosing it.. Sorry give me anything pre Black album and I'm fine and some assorted songs after.. But I'll give you that one it's ok..

Oh and sounds like some blues song is playing in the background...so that's what I'm listening to now..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Agreed, I personally only really like 2 of the new songs (Moth Into Flame and Atlas, Rise) from the new album.
Christmas mix on Pandora whilst we put out decorations. Big Grin
Background music score for Captain America: Civil War.
Look at me reviving an old thread. Love this song! Smile

Matches (Acoustic) by Aaron Richards, Ephixa, Stephen Walking
Moana - You're Welcome

How is everyone making the video show in this space?
Last edited 03-15-2017 at 11:28 AM by ZeroDesolation.
Put this part of the link Cpcv-g9TEPI in between the You Tube tags. Click the formatting help link below to see.

Put this part of the link Cpcv-g9TEPI in between the You Tube tags. Click the formatting help link below to see.

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
thank you. i appreciate it.
Anytime...
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You missed it...you should've said you're welcome....lol..

But on track I really wanted to post some GWAR but the videos may be a little too much for GTN... so here's a link so you can check it out yourself.

GWAR covers Pet Shop Boys (West End Girls)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5K4Py1L7mc

or

GWAR covers Kansas (Wayward Son)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baExq6xNhQ8

EPIC!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account