Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Quick and dirty low-down:

1. All-around nice guy.
2. Male, Caucasian, early 40s
3. Married x2, 5 teens & young adults between us
4. Lives and works in northern California
5. Self-employed computer consultant (all platforms)
6. Navy Chief Petty Officer (4 years active in the 1990s, out for a while, drilling reserves today as a Navy Seabee)
7. Been gaming since the TRS-80, everything from arcades to PCs to consoles to handhelds to mobile to platformers to MMORPGs to...
8. Racing. Primarily Xbox One and Xbox 360 these days, can't get enough of the Forza series of racing games (especially Horizon, gotta love that open world driving experience hehe)

Thanks for the warm welcome aboard!
Welcome to the site.

I need to get back to the Forza 5 and finish working on that campaign. Thanks for the reminder. Big Grin
Welcome to the fold here, battle buddy, and thanks for serving.
Warm welcome to you! Looking forward to seeing you around and engaging in our community, which is a pretty motley crew of the greatest gamers around, so feel free to jump into our conversations ask dumb questions! Smile It can be quite a learning curve around here and we are not afraid to help out, honesty! If you do have questions, comments or concerns that you don't wish to go public with, you can always pm a staff member as well. Above all have fun, you'll find were pretty nice too.
Welcome to GTN. What part of NorCal are you in? I'm in Sacramento.
Welcome aboard. Be careful the badges can be a bit addictive.
Welcome to GTN from one racing enthusiast to another.
Welcome and enjoy this nice community.

I am a racing fan too. Smile
Greetings and welcome to GTN! Let me know if you need anything. Happy gaming!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account