Positive glitch alert

UNO & Friends (Win 8)

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

I am not sure if it is allowed over here, if not, just delete my post.

If you have played Uno & Friends (WP) or Uno & Friends (Win 8) prior to the newest update, then there might be a positive glitch working for you.

After all those sh*t Gameloft gave us, finally they have on in our advantage. Thank you Gameloft!

If you played the game before the patch and made some progress, update the game and upon starting up the game, you will immediately unlock you the level related achievements.

Be fast as you can expect Gameloft to fix this! If you did not play the game before the update, you cannot take advantage of this glitch. Unconfirmed if it works with other achievements too.

Where can I find my updates?
* Windows Phone
Store: See the word "updates" and Uno & Friends should be amongst them. If not, go find Uno & friends in the store. The button "buy" will be changed into "update".

* Windows 8
Go to the store. Swipe right to trigger a menu. Click settings, app updates and press "check for updates".
Worked great for the Boom Level 100. Thanks for the tip!
Apparently there are people claiming that other achievements unlocked as well.
Sweet! Yea I just unlocked Wild child and Level 100! thanks now to go update my tablet..
I played it just a few minutes when it came out, will this still apply? And am I screwed if I have to redownload it?
I played it just a few minutes when it came out, will this still apply? And am I screwed if I have to redownload it?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I had to redownload mine on the phone and it didn't pop for me.
Depends, works for some, does not work for others. It cannot hurt to try it out.
Thanks for pointing this out. I previously played uno on WP and Win8. Here's my results.

On WP I was level 26 and after updating I got the achievements for level 50 + level 100.

On Win 8 I was level 41 and after updating I got the achievements for level 25, level 50, and level 100. The level 25 ach was glitched out for me previously.

Some extra notes that may help people.

On WP after the update when the game first loads it asks if you want to link via facebook or xbox live or "not now"
Choose to link with xbox live and your achievements should unlock. (I originally didn't link via xbox live and no achievements for me)

On Win8 if you have "automatically download updates" checked off when you go to the update page swipe up from the bottom of the screen and there is a button that says "install" That should install all available updates. Seems simple, but I missed this the first time and couldn't figure out how to update uno on Win8.
I had to re download it on my WP as this is a new version, its installed on my win 8 tablet and it did not unlock for me so I was going to uninstall and re install, but I will try this update thing first.
I think that the "extra" achievements that unlocked were the ones that you had on the other version (at least, that seems to have been the case with me. I think that the finally synced the games and achievements properly.
I had to redownload mine on the phone and it didn't pop for me.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Dang. Never mind then lol
I didn't even know about this when I played it on the phone yesterday and five achievements popped instantly, so I then played it on my laptop and 13 achievements popped. Best glitch ever.
I think that the "extra" achievements that unlocked were the ones that you had on the other version (at least, that seems to have been the case with me. I think that the finally synced the games and achievements properly.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I never played theWindows Phone version but for me Wild Child! also unlocked.
I never played theWindows Phone version but for me Wild Child! also unlocked.
Originally Posted by FiR3KiNG Xx
Probably because you earned it on the other platform. Synchronization between platforms have been broken for a while, they must have fixed it.
Popped level 50 and 100 as soon as I loaded up!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account