There's a new Mystery Badge afoot!

News & Announcements

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

It's been a really really long time since a new mystery badge has been made available around here. So hey, let's change that today. Keep a look out for the newest mystery badge, unimaginatively dubbed Mystery Badge VIII while perusing the site.

If you're looking for a hint, simply check out the badge description on the badge page for Mystery Badge VIII. Happy hunting!
Calling shenanigans! Shenanigans!
Originally Posted by Dacoto
That was the original plan for this badge. But I couldn't really fit it in without it being too difficult for anyone that did not know the history of Shenanigans here.
That was the original plan for this badge. But I couldn't really fit it in without it being too difficult for anyone that did not know the history of Shenanigans here.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
TWSS.

Still waiting on that feed the founder badge as well :P
TWSS.

Still waiting on that feed the founder badge as well :P
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Given my pandemic weight gain of the last year, I would highly discourage anyone paying for my lunch/dinner right now. 😂

Also, I had to Google what TWSS means. I'm officially out of touch with this newfangled internet lingo. Get off my lawn.
I feel like kicking myself! I was right there but just didn't search hard enough! But I have it now! lol
Damn that was satisfying to actually do without any extra hints or nudges. Well done, that was hidden well.
I am still trying to figure out VIII also.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Could be Frogger, was my first thought,
however I was way off base.
A frog in a log got me trying all sorts!
Never give up - you'll figure it out -
go and look for a log on site.
Even try different types of logs.

I just need II and VI. Looks like VI is the one most have trouble finding.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
It shouldn't be too hard - a staff member on site has a moustache. You can find it!
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:42 AM by C64 Mat.
Could be Frogger, was my first thought,
however I was way off base.
A frog in a log got me trying all sorts!
Never give up - you'll figure it out -
go and look for a log on site.
Even try different types of logs.

II shouldn't be too hard - a staff member on site has a moustache. You can find it!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Still nothing, I even went to google to search if there was a meaning to the saying for a hint. I know I am going to do a face palm when I finally get it.
Still nothing, I even went to google to search if there was a meaning to the saying for a hint. I know I am going to do a face palm when I finally get it.
You're overthinking it. There is a log somewhere on this site. Just search within that for a bit and you'll eventually get there. It's a bit deeper in that log than you might think at first.
You're overthinking it. There is a log somewhere on this site. Just search within that for a bit and you'll eventually get there. It's a bit deeper in that log than you might think at first.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I spell out the name of the log in my paragraph above too.
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:42 AM by C64 Mat.
I spell out the name of the log in my paragraph above too.
Hotdog's post has me looking in the right place. Yours is clever too now that you said that.
Hotdog's post has me looking in the right place. Yours is clever too now that you said that.
I didn't want to be too obvious. Glad you found it Big Grin
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:43 AM by C64 Mat.
Confused
Originally Posted by iK3
Read vertically the first letter of each line :P
Read vertically the first letter of each line :P

that is absolutely criminal! BWHAHA
that is absolutely criminal! BWHAHA
Originally Posted by aerowings62
Glad it entertained someone at least!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account