Join me on the road to50% completition...

Gaming Chat

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

At 360voice I worked hard to get to 25% and maintain it, now I'm up to 30% with 23 achievements to go until I hit 31%. I'm trying to not play new game but revisit previously played game and re-renting those backwards compatible. I do have games such as GTA IV which has like one achievement unlocked and we all know that games a bitch to run on PC! Even GTA V ran on my computer yet GTA IV wouldn't....

I have other games such as Halo with it's bazillion achievements (I have 6% unlocked). There are also some old Xbox 360 games and hopefully they come on the Xbox One soon. I know there was rumours about Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2 and I could get some cheevos from them.

At the minute I'm working through AC: Unity with the premise of possible knocking out 4 achievements at least to finish campaign and a few mop-up ones.

Getting to 50% is quite a challenge. It may not happen but I'll change myself to the end of the year!
I use to be at about 69%, but then, Games with Gold arrived....and you all know what happened to that completion percentage....56%!
Yea, if you get another 360 I could definitely help.you out with the L4D's.
I was in the same boat trying to get to 90%. Once I hit 90% here (Sitting at 88% on TA) I lifted the the new games rule for myself. You might also want to try to complete 2 games before you start a new one.
Also, my long standing opinion on completion percentage:

I have 100% completion percentage. Every game I am done playing is complete.
Adding new games doesn't matter if you complete them, there are lots of easy, quick games on the one and W8/10. Some of them are actually enjoyable too!

Originally Posted by futiles
I agree with this.
I have the telltale games such as Walking Dead Season 2 on my rental list..a few hours for 100% Smile

Originally Posted by futiles
Pretty close to my views, I don't need to unlock every achievement on every game.. some of the games I have are pretty ugly and I wouldn't be able to stand playing them.
It won't be long before Xbox and it's developers will put a block on the last mission until you get every achievement just so 100% is 100%. Once I complete the game I don't really want to play it again. I completed Lego Marvel Superheroes but the 100% cheevos is only one I don't have.
I'm at 89% so close to 90% hopefully withing a month I will be there.
Just finished up Assassins Creed: Unity and boxed off the storymode and a few side bits so now down to 16 cheevos to hit 31%.
Just polished #IDARB off in a record completion time...well 2nd fastest after Avatar haha.

Might only be 12 achievements but it should put me on 30.90% when data syncs.

Meaning I should have only 8 cheevos(down from 16) to get from previous only games to hit 31%
I wish I didn't care about my completion percentage, but I have worked too hard maintaining it to let go now..... I'm on my way to 95%
Polished off Wolf Among Us as on GWG so past the 31%. i had already started Dead Space years ago so hopefully on 32% soon Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account