RIP Mythbusters... :(

Entertainment

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Tonight was the last new Mythbusters episode. The show ran for several seasons, and did an amazing job of satisfying my curiosities the last 15 years. It's the only show I can honestly say that I have watched every single episode and loved them all. This saddensme, and not because it was one of my favorite shows, but because my son has watched the last 5 years with me, and his scientific mind has grasped the show so much more lovingly than mine. He watches and re-watches episodes, and occasionally tries to recreate, debunk, or expand some experiments.

It is a sad day for real science lovers today. Thanks Jamie and Adam for the years of educational entertainment... and blowing a bunch of stuff up. :')
I am also really disappointed, I cant believe there is no poll in this thread!
I am also really disappointed, I cant believe there is no poll in this thread!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I thought I may have been spamming the threads a bit, so I calmed down for this one. Smile
I thought I may have been spamming the threads a bit, so I calmed down for this one. Smile
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
you can spam all you want, well maybe just 4 more! Yes 4 more would be fantastic!
The death of TechTv saddened me, I loved the screen savers that was a great tech show what did we end up getting Attack of the Show and a network that is gone again.
But you can watch the Attack on Twitch!

I guess I'm a better voter than you, idk.
Such an amazing show, I could watch reruns for the next 20 years!
So I guess they busted all the myths ever and there is nothing more for them to do.
So I guess they busted all the myths ever and there is nothing more for them to do.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
More like Adam and Jamie are done with each other.
It was nice after the extras were taken off, I couldn't stand their lame antics.
you can spam all you want, well maybe just 4 more! Yes 4 more would be fantastic!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
The home stretch is a nice road to be on..
Last edited 03-07-2016 at 03:04 AM by WAXR.
Watched the finale episode tonight...it was kinda lack luster.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account