Anyone Starting Destiny Beta Today?

Gaming Chat

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

If you are starting the Destiny Beta today let me know! When the game launches I would like to have a good group of people to go through the game.

Take it easy.
The beta for the X1 version starts today? Maybe I should get my pre-order in so I can snatch up a beta code. Then again, I barely have time to play so I don't know if I'd actually find time to play it.
Does it have achievements? I try to play these big betas, but really, I can wait another month or so.
anyone have an extra code or one they will not use for this, id like to check it out but dont have one
anyone have an extra code or one they will not use for this, id like to check it out but dont have one
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
A coworker offered his to me and I turned it down. I'll ask him tomorrow if he still has it and PM it to you if he does.
A coworker offered his to me and I turned it down. I'll ask him tomorrow if he still has it and PM it to you if he does.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Awesome! Thank you very much
The beta actually started yesterday. Bungie finished the maintenance early and allowed X1 and 360 users to join.
I started playing it and I think my favorite part of it was playing soccer Big Grin
Awesome! Thank you very much
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Check your mail on the site, just sent you one.
Check your mail on the site, just sent you one.
your awesome!!! Thank you!!!

now we need a badge for playing it!
Anyone have 1 code For Xbox One?

Update

Beta opened for all Xbox gold member
Last edited 07-25-2014 at 03:41 AM by Done.
when the beta ends?
So if you missed it, I've been semi vocal about not caring about this game. Honestly, the only reason I even played it was because I got Rick a code and saw the badge discussion here and thought I better cover my butt in case a badge is created after the fact. Well after parroting Jeff from Giantbomb's half hearted review on the Bombcast (which reaffirmed my suspicions), I went home and played it for 6 hours straight, beat the campaign, and maxed my character. I don't know how long the retail game is going to be, but it was damn fun.
So if you missed it, I've been semi vocal about not caring about this game. Honestly, the only reason I even played it was because I got Rick a code and saw the badge discussion here and thought I better cover my butt in case a badge is created after the fact. Well after parroting Jeff from Giantbomb's half hearted review on the Bombcast (which reaffirmed my suspicions), I went home and played it for 6 hours straight, beat the campaign, and maxed my character. I don't know how long the retail game is going to be, but it was damn fun.
I saw you playing... Guess they made a convert. 360voice picked it up as a game, so I guess it is trackable. I wasn't going to go out of my way until they made it available for everybody.

It feels like a little Halo, a little Mass Effect with a taste of Borderlands..
I saw you playing... Guess they made a convert. 360voice picked it up as a game, so I guess it is trackable. I wasn't going to go out of my way until they made it available for everybody.

It feels like a little Halo, a little Mass Effect with a taste of Borderlands..
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I've seen about a half-dozen guys on SG comment that it was more or less "Halo meets Borderlands". Before hearing that, I wasn't very interested. After hearing that.......

Downloaded yesterday, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow.
I've seen about a half-dozen guys on SG comment that it was more or less "Halo meets Borderlands". Before hearing that, I wasn't very interested. After hearing that.......

Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
At 12GB, are you going to have time to download the Beta before it ends?
At 12GB, are you going to have time to download the Beta before it ends?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I honestly havnt read much about this but from what i understand this is just a small piece of the game, how big will the whole game be?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account