Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

So I've noticed on various website that my avatar picture shows up incorrect. Not sure how this explanation is going to go, but here's a shot at what I mean:

If I go to my profile on this website it shows my avatar with my Detroit Tigers shirt on and sunglasses, etc.. But for instance if you look at this page http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/...ers/completed/ and look at the picture next to "Completed by" it has my avatar in an old Deathspank t-shirt.. It's the same way on the Xbox Rewards page with this older picture.

How do I get it to update? Is it something on my console or what? Or is it on my end and everyone see's the right picture? It's bugged me for a while now..
Was you wearing that top at the time you completed the game? If you was that may be your answer.
Sorry just checked mine and noticed mine hasn't been updated since I joined. Good job on noticing it as it's so obvious most of us missed it.
It's definitely not just this site though. When I log into the Xbox Rewards page it's the same picture on the top right next to my gamertag.
Same here, when I play games on my window's phone, it uses my old profile picture
Maybe it's something to do with Microsoft not capturing or updating the profile pictures correctly.
Yeah it seems to be stuck from two years ago. Oh well, seeing it's not just me says it's a whole bigger thing.
Someone should bring this up with xbox support though even if it's just for them to say we are looking into it and nothing changes until you buy a xbox one

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account