Anybody interested in co-op / "boosting" for Iron Brigade?

Iron Brigade

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

I've been wanting to get back into this game and unlock the last two achievements that I need and would love to find a group to play with. I wanted to check here before posting any sessions on TA.
So that's the 3 of us and General Tynstar Smile

Now we just have to figure out a day and time that works for all of us.

I'm available most evenings (After 4 PM Pacific Time) and most weekends (I work 1 in every 5 Saturdays)
I'm available after 7 PM PT almost every night.
Just let me know the time and day. I am in AZ so I think I am MST right now. We don't do DST so I bounce between PST and MST. I am available 8PM or later on most days.
So, it looks like, based on everyone's comments, the best days and times for a full group would be weekends around 7 PM PST / 8 PM MST. Do we just want to go for Saturday nights?
So, it looks like, based on everyone's comments, the best days and times for a full group would be weekends around 7 PM PST / 8 PM MST. Do we just want to go for Saturday nights?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It sounds like that would be best.
Works for me.

How many do we need to boost this?

Are we playing tonight?
I can't do nights.

And also my internet down til I can call my internet provider on monday.
I can't do nights.

And also my internet down til I can call my internet provider on monday.
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
What time of day are you available on Saturdays and Sundays?
Afternoon is the best for me. 4 to 7 I can do. I'm also in mst
4 - 7 doesn't work for me. If that works for you HyruleBalverine that is fine. 4-7 my kids and wife would never go for.
Unfortunately, playing between 4-7 MST is a no-go for me as well.
Either time works for me most Saturdays (I work a rotating Saturday shift). But, given that 2 of the 3 of you need the later time, that seems like the better group option.

That's not to say I can't play with AssassinsCreed83 as well on some of my non-work Saturdays.
I can do 9-10 on weekends if my kid asleep by 9. But sometimes that's a hit or miss. He sometimes doesn't go to sleep til 930

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account