*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge 2018*

Gaming Chat

Its not that...MOOK figured out that this website hasn't updated its game database since 8/8 with Tetra's Escape...so all the stuff I did in 3 on 3, Videokid, & Twin Robots hasn't counted towards the contest...
Its not that...MOOK figured out that this website hasn't updated its game database since 8/8 with Tetra's Escape...so all the stuff I did in 3 on 3, Videokid, & Twin Robots hasn't counted towards the contest...
Originally Posted by Oriole2682
I sent some messages to the staff altering them of this issue and asking them to look into it.
On an unrelated side note, am I just missing the obvious or how do you rate a game on this site?
Just select the game and scroll down and on the bottom right is the site rating under that is where you can add your rating.

a better way I just noticed lol, would be to select my settings and just scroll down again..on the right you will see your recently played games which also lets you rate them

I have completed full blast that game is also not on the site is there a time frame for when they add new games to site database? Smile
Last edited 09-06-2018 at 07:20 AM by Reaver Lion.
Just select the game and scroll down and on the bottom right is the site rating under that is where you can add your rating.

a better way I just noticed lol, would be to select your profile and just scroll down again..on the right you will see your recently played games which also lets you rate them

I have completed full blast that game is also not on the site is there a time frame for when they add new games to site database? Smile
Originally Posted by Reaver Lion
Usually, new games should be added to the site within 2-3 days. Sometimes due to multiple games being released on the same day (depending on the time of year), updating the database can take up to a week. One of the staff made a post within the last couple of weeks regarding games not being added to the site database and requesting that the general members of the site create a thread about the missing game(s) in the "Issues and bug reports" section of the forums.
I should be near on 4000 gamer score but the site is not updating my score at all. Not much point of having a competition if the site does not work properly!
I should be near on 4000 gamer score but the site is not updating my score at all. Not much point of having a competition if the site does not work properly!
Originally Posted by x BIG DOM x
pTart doesn't have control over the site syncing and she doesn't have to do any contests so just be thankful for her generosity and just wait and see what happens. If you're really concerned, just play games that are already loaded into the site.
@mike pitch I know she does not have control over the website syncing and it is great to have friendly competitions like this. My point is the site can't keep up with dealing with competitions like this so it becomes pointless having them.
@mike pitch I know she does not have control over the website syncing and it is great to have friendly competitions like this. My point is the site can't keep up with dealing with competitions like this so it becomes pointless having them.
Originally Posted by x BIG DOM x
These problems have been a relatively new hurdle that has come up, past contests haven't had to deal with this issue in such volumes. The set up of this site and how it is maintained is different than some other sites you may be familiar with and with that comes different challenges. It is also likely to be a causality of the success of the ID@Xbox program as that tends to be where the titles that are missing from GTN's database originate from. There are so many games being released constantly that it can be a daunting task to keep up with the releases.
i just joined for some fun but prolly wont win anything
pTart doesn't have control over the site syncing and she doesn't have to do any contests so just be thankful for her generosity and just wait and see what happens. If you're really concerned, just play games that are already loaded into the site.
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
Thank you, I really appreciate you writing this.

I have been extremely busy the last few days and I've only been home an hour in the past 36 hours. I am very frustrated and annoyed by all the complaints and messages I have been receiving. I understand the frustrations with leaderboard not tracking correctly. However, like Mike wrote, I have no control over the site syncing and I have no control over the speed in which games are added to the database. As soon as the problem was identified, I reached out to the staff and sent messages explaining my concerns and the missing games from the database. After that, the situation had literally been out of my hands.

My birthday challenge is supposed to be fun - throw down some points, have some good trash talk. All of these complaints has put quite a damper on the challenge. It makes me question whether I even want to host one again.
Sorry about the inconvenience; as pointed out in other threads, games are still being added to the site, just slowly as of late.
If you know it's actually a syncing issue with you account, however, let me know and I can usually take care of it manually.
Stop whining and drop some score bitches! How’s that for a little trash talk? Big Grin
Last edited 09-08-2018 at 09:57 AM by irishwarrior022.
Yea sorry if people messaged you pTart...obviously Irish has your contest won so anyone complaining is doing so without merit, I wouldn't let it affect your contest or your birthday! Happy birthday! Hope your day is awesome!
Happy Birthday pTart! I hope it has been a good one!
Happy birthday pTartTX , thanks for the comp Smile))
Congrats to IrishWarrior022 for winning my *Birthday Bash* challenge two years in a row!!!!

8th place goes to Clarissalover (again!)
33rd place goes to sabby boy

Thank you to everyone that participated and joined the celebration that was my birthday! Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account