Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I received a email last night telling me i unlocked Halo badge?..So i logged in and my profile finally sync'd but shows Halo 4?.. I have included my xbox.com screen shot below?...can you remove and fix from my GTN?

Did you play it, not get an achievement, and then delete it off your card?
That is really odd. Thanks for letting me know. I'm investigating this now.

Update: I removed Halo 4 (and the associated badge) from your profile. I will continue to monitor this issue to ensure it doesn't happen again. Thanks again for reporting this.
Last edited 09-09-2013 at 07:19 PM by GTN Eric.
Eric, depending on how you are grabbing data, a yes to my question above could very well lead to this scenario.
The site definitely picks up games played but unlocked no achievements, it's done that for a couple for me
I don't mind when it does that, it save me from having to really try and get an achievement in some of those long JRPGs. I mean eventually I will get at least one achievement in all my games, but think this would set this site apart from TA significantly.That's sorta why I have profiles elsewhere, raptr and play fire come to mind...but I generally like this site a bit better than those two so far...anyway that's my two cents and mhop..but I'm only one gamer out of many...
I appreciate that. Thanks for your input. Smile
That's sorta why I have profiles elsewhere, raptr and play fire come to mind...but I generally like this site a bit better than those two so far...anyway that's my two cents and mhop..but I'm only one gamer out of many...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Ditto ditto!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account