Free Game: TMNT Training Lair (Kinect Required)

TMNT Training Lair

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Some of you may already follow the free content thread over at TA. If you don't, I'm just letting you know that there is a Kinect required XBLA game called "TMNT Training Lair". This is a Kinect Fun Labs / Kinect Sports Gems style "mini" game that is basically a free promotion for the upcoming movie (and apparently their sponsor Pizza Hut, who has their name splayed on pizza boxes all over the game). Depending on your "skill" a few of the achievements could be difficult: Do not get hit by shuriken for the whole game (just avoid them or hit them with your weapon); do not hit a bomb (they say bomb, I say ooze... don't let your weapon hit it. Simply move your weapon away from it and move around it if necessary); destroy every destroyable object in the game (the only time this is much of an issue is level 4 when you use Raphael's sais); and all of these at once (or basically, get a flawless completion for each of the 5 levels).

The other annoying achievement set is posting pictures to Facebook. I don't know if anybody else has issues with this, but I repeatedly have errors when trying to post to Facebook via my Xbox 360. There are 3 achievements for posting 1, 5, and 10 photos.

The other achievements are fairly simple (or just gimmes): a Score 15,000 achievement for each character's level and complete all 5 levels.

Incidentally, I'm the 7th person on TA to complete the game (and hopefully the first here!). Big Grin :ugeek:
Only on Usa marketplace....
Well, that sucks. At least it isn't one of those random countries that seem to get the Win 8 games before everybody else.
Nice game and easy.... :-)
It's also available in Canada. I picked it up and knocked out the facebook stuff, because you never know when they'll take it down, especially with it basically just being promo for the upcoming movie. I also had errors when first trying to upload to facebook. After rebooting the game, it worked fine for the most part. I still got the error once in a while, but it would usually work right away the next try.
It's also available in Canada. I picked it up and knocked out the facebook stuff, because you never know when they'll take it down, especially with it basically just being promo for the upcoming movie. I also had errors when first trying to upload to facebook. After rebooting the game, it worked fine for the most part. I still got the error once in a while, but it would usually work right away the next try.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I realize this is off topic, but I have the same problem with the UFC app. Whenever I buy the pay-per-view it NEVER lets me share that on my Facebook feed. I'll try rebooting the app next time and see if that helps.
I realize this is off topic, but I have the same problem with the UFC app. Whenever I buy the pay-per-view it NEVER lets me share that on my Facebook feed. I'll try rebooting the app next time and see if that helps.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I originally thought it may have been something in my xbox privacy settings or facebook, and was going to check the error code it was giving me, but then it worked fine after a reboot. Hope it works for you on the UFC one.
No problem on post photos on Facebook from this game
I constantly have trouble getting my Xbox to post to Facebook from in a game, This game was no different, but I did manage to get all 10.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account