GTN Halo 3 Night

Gaming Chat

i'll help you out when you go to do legendary chaotikilla, i haven't played the campaign for halo 3 recently but it's moderately easier with 2 or more players. might set up a session next month if i can pull myself away from assassin's creed iv for it, just not doing it through TA because i have a bad taste in my mouth from them as a few of my friends know.
Originally Posted by tsumewulf
I will as well. I am fairly efficient at it.
I'd be up for this if we played some legit games =)
Well, life or should I say work has reared its ugly head, long story, bit. I'm pulling 12 hour days almost all this week, so I may not be able to physically or mentally.. Depending on time. But I am still willing to help any other time I also own ODST. Hopefully I will be able to make it.
i've created a session for this event on TA

http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=370005

Join if you need to keep track of time for this event
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
yup I get off work 30 min before this session and have to make it across town in heavy traffic, so I'll be late...but I'll. Be there.....
It doesn't matter if you are late B8tingU as I stated in the original post that you can drop in and out whenever you want/need to.
So went to GameStop and bought a copy of ODST. I'm wondering if I can install the DLC from the second disk and then return the game? Would I need to keep the disk for any reason? Not trying to be cheap, but if I don't need it might as well put it towards something else.
I'd love to be there. Will not make the start, but I will play that night. I have all the DLC.
So went to GameStop and bought a copy of ODST. I'm wondering if I can install the DLC from the second disk and then return the game? Would I need to keep the disk for any reason? Not trying to be cheap, but if I don't need it might as well put it towards something else.
Originally Posted by roce96
the DLC is stored on the disc, can't be installed
I'll probably be late TA schedule-wise, but am really looking forward to playing!
I'll have invites ready for everyone 10 minutes before we are meant to start. If you are running late for any reason just join when you are able to. This is not a TA boosting session so it will be more relaxed about the time scale and people joining. This isn't even a boosting session really it's just a bunch of our great community getting together to have a laugh and maybe help others with some achievements.

Hope to see you all at some point later!
I'll have invites ready for everyone 10 minutes before we are meant to start. If you are running late for any reason just join when you are able to. This is not a TA boosting session so it will be more relaxed about the time scale and people joining. This isn't even a boosting session really it's just a bunch of our great community getting together to have a laugh and maybe help others with some achievements.

Hope to see you all at some point later!
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Joined Tarek's sesh, and was just thinking of asking to play something to get these badges, I'm glad things happen effortlessly. also have all DLC Smile
Welcome Hellfire. This is GTNs first game night where a member or members of staff play with the other members to give out the staff infection badge. Hopefully there will be many more game nights in the future too
the DLC is stored on the disc, can't be installed
Originally Posted by Nomstuff
Bummer! Oh well I guess $5 isn't that bad.
Assuming that everyone that has posted on here is joining we have 13 players including myself. I'm sure that you can have a party of 16 in social matches so it should be ok.
Welcome Hellfire. This is GTNs first game night where a member or members of staff play with the other members to give out the staff infection badge. Hopefully there will be many more game nights in the future too
I thought Diablo III was the first...anyway, headed home so I'll be on soon.
Invites have been sent out now.
Damn it. See you guys in about 5 hours. Fracking work...
havnt got an inv Frown
sorry, I already had a session booked for this time. Frown

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account