ms ban hammer is making its rounds

Xbox 360

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey Kaens, I apologize if my posts seemed rude to you, that was not my intention, I know some people are legit, but I know its hard to tell them from the others. Some people are the exception like me, I own every single game on my profile, there's not a lot of us out there that keep our games, but my problem is with the gamers who not only talk openly about it but seem to brag about it as well, those are the ones that sicken me. Here I am paying my dues and my hard earned money for these things people are "illegaly" doing its just as bad as pirating.

At chunky I know your a dude, lol.. But the way you are posting in this threads just not like you...you sounded like a 6 year old not a girl.. But even if you were any of those it would still be ok too.. Idk maybe I just noticed the way you post or something...its just a little hard to explain, no hard feelings...
No one offended me, I was trying to be the voice of reason and don't want blanket statements made about people with higher scores. It's in my best interest because it's very hard to prove you don't cheat and I feel the burden needs to be on proving people do cheat.
No one offended me, I was trying to be the voice of reason and don't want blanket statements made about people with higher scores. It's in my best interest because it's very hard to prove you don't cheat and I feel the burden needs to be on proving people do cheat.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Or, better yet, it's nobody's business but the Microsoft Enforcement team to give a crap about cheating at all...
why u getting all defense if u aint done nothing wrong? blankent statements huh? i do know what im talking about i used to be friends with alot of higher up guys always in parties bragging bout sharing all the time dont get me started dude everytime i got invited into 1 of those 2 million gamerscore parties it was always full n they talk bout free games n lots of othe illegal stuff that goes on that most ppl know nothing about n to say they dont cheat well u dont know stallions circle of numnuts do yah i knew that group b4 xbox
I'm not trying to start anything I just wanted to be clear I wasn't attacking any one individual, as I sometimes offend without realizing it..lol.. I am opinionated which often gets me in trouble, but what's free will with out your true opinion. I feel I follow a gentleman's code, I don't name names and I don't rat unless I have been personally attacked, which this is not the case.

Anyway I would hope everyone here will see this for what it is: A highly delicate and opinioned debate which, for the better part should be now put to rest and we all go a out our business before someone inadvertently says something they will regret or start something that is not healthy for this site.

I appreciate honesty, integrity and above all respect for one another's opinions which should be given freely with out cause for attack or to attack anyone or thing but should be said respectfully in a civil manner or if people want to get heated about it, just do it thru PMs so as not to bring a bad light on anyone. Not saying that this is happening, but I can see this deteriorating rather quickly.
I think B8tingu is correct. This thread is getting a bit personal and it shouldn't need to. If someone has done something wrong then Microsoft will deal with them and a lynch mob debate would solve a thing. Just because you've got a lot of GS doesn't mean you do cheat same as have a low GS doesn't mean you don't cheat. Everyone is capable of doing it regardless of score.
I think B8tingu is correct. This thread is getting a bit personal and it shouldn't need to. If someone has done something wrong then Microsoft will deal with them and a lynch mob debate would solve a thing. Just because you've got a lot of GS doesn't mean you do cheat same as have a low GS doesn't mean you don't cheat. Everyone is capable of doing it regardless of score.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Which is a more verbose version of what I said.
Hope it doesn't include Indie Games. We don't have them in Australia because games must be officially rated before they're sold. I've bought some on a dummy account and played on my regular one.

Seems like a weird reason to ban since the Xbone will be region free anyway.
Hope it doesn't include Indie Games. We don't have them in Australia because games must be officially rated before they're sold. I've bought some on a dummy account and played on my regular one.

Seems like a weird reason to ban since the Xbone will be region free anyway.
Originally Posted by Chainsawnicorn
I think that's safe. I also think the raounds are over, because no one else seems to be getting hammered. I am worried about the Pac-Man thing though. The day before, I changed to New Zealand to get the Toshiba version and it must be bought in New Zealand before changing back.

But, it seems to be over now... (famous last words...)
Which is a more verbose version of what I said.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yea but you sound way too intelligent and I can't follow you so I had to make it very wordy and edgy to the point of pushing the limits.......yea..yup.....that's exactly what I meant to say....so...um...gonna go away now..this way perhaps...oh look a thread on Good deals!!! Yea!! Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account