Free Shadow of Mordor DLC Includes Sauron's Black Hand Skin

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is set to get free DLC including new Epic Runes and the ability to play as the Black Hand of Sauron.

Warner Bros. has announced the Power of Shadow bundle is available now for Xbox One and will hit PS4 and PC "soon". Along with the new skin, three Runes have been included:
  • One with Nature – Immunity to Poison attacks from Uruk Captains or Ghuls.
  • Ascendant – Double Focus Time for slow motion ranged combat.
  • Elven Grace – Increased defence which halves the damage of enemy strikes.

https://store.xbox.com/it-IT/Xbox-On...7-004fde3d6862
Last edited 10-22-2014 at 07:40 AM by Done.
Free huh? For a game I'm loving huh? SOLD!
Free huh? For a game I'm loving huh? TAKEN!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Fixed that for you.
Free huh? For a game I'm loving huh? SOLD!
Originally Posted by Kaens
You're still playing this? How long is this game? You need to make some time for Destiny.

Actually, I put this in my Gamefly queue and they never sent it. I was in Ireland and I couldn't get to US Gamefly, it kept putting me in UK gamefly...
You're still playing this? How long is this game? You need to make some time for Destiny.

Actually, I put this in my Gamefly queue and they never sent it. I was in Ireland and I couldn't get to US Gamefly, it kept putting me in UK gamefly...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Oh yeah, I just 'finished' it last night. I still have lots of side missions to go. The game tracker says I've played some crazy amount of it, but probably really only put in about 15-20 hours. I have to continue all of the side quests, but I'm going to work on those as they challenges become available. Gives me a good reason to go back to it.

If you just mean calendar-wise why did it take so long, I think I stopped to play Skylanders and Duck Dynasty. Also took a bunch of days off just cause i was tired from work.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account