Dark Below DLC

Destiny

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Figured a new thread for general discussion would stop me from further spamming the raid thread Lol

My buddy and I were running the new story missions on 30 last night and this dropped for us. Can switch between solar & arc damage. I haven't played with it much and don't know if it auto-senses which elemental effect is needed and does it on it's own or if you have to manually switch back and forth. Either way, it's pretty bad ass....

Actually, I think maybe the fusion rifle was a reward for one of the quests....unsure.
Last edited 12-10-2014 at 01:14 PM by SG Steelhead.
Yeah, it's a reward for finishing up the first 3 story missions in the new DLC. You have to manually switch the elemental burn in the upgrade tree, but can switch back and forth. I'm a little disappointed with it, since it's not as good as my Perun's Fire (Iron Banner) one is for solar, and Plan C is definitely better for arc (higher stats across the board). It's neat that you can switch it, but don't know if I'll ever really use it much with the other ones I already have. You should have also gotten a Fusion Rifle telemetry, which will make it upgrade quicker when you use it for 30 mins(?).

I do like the rush you get at times in the new DLC, just because of the swarms of hive and thralls that you often have to deal with. I ran my Titan (30) through everything on hard last night, and did the new strike. I picked up a new chest piece for my Hunter (29) from the Vanguard so he can finally hit level 30 now, then ran him through all of the new stuff up to the strike. I'll probably grab some boots for my Warlock (29) so he can hit level 30 too, then do the same thing with him tonight. If anyone wants to run Nightfalls or weekly strikes this week, I should have them unlocked for all 3 characters by tomorrow.
That fusion rifle is ALL over the Crucible right now. It's pretty lethal in there.
That fusion rifle is ALL over the Crucible right now. It's pretty lethal in there.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I thought you have up this game in protest?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
He can't put the glass pipe down!! Lol I think he's just boycotting the DLC, not the whole game.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
That's what people are saying, but not sure why so many people are using it when there's better FR's out there. It looks and sounds cool, but just doesn't have the stats of some of the others to back it up.
Plan C was everywhere when Xur first sold it. I wouldn't worry about Murmur too much, as it's not particularly good in pvp.
Plan C was everywhere when Xur first sold it. I wouldn't worry about Murmur too much, as it's not particularly good in pvp.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
It might be better once it's upgraded to Exotic. It's one of the 2 weapons in the new DLC that can be upgraded in that way.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I still have one achievement left to get. So I am currently working on getting at least one character into the best position I can without wasting $20 on a paltry smattering of content.

He can't put the glass pipe down!! Lol I think he's just boycotting the DLC, not the whole game.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
This.
Looking forward to Xur's return on Friday. Hoping he has some of the new exotics on him.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account