ITS COMING TO BACKWARDS COMPATABILITY

Red Dead Redemption

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Xbox UK shared Rockstar Games post that RDR will be backwards compatible on 8th July!!!!
Awesome. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing it now, since I've owned it and all of the DLC for ages. Though probably still won't until the new year when I have more time. Will have to upload my save to the clod.
I gave my physical copy away to a friend, might just have to get this digitally, it's only $7.49 right now on Xbox.com and a deal at that price, even having bought it before.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...5-d8025454082b
I hope they fixed the hackers issues.. I'll need to start this too, I'm in the same boat as Buck.
I cant remember how far I got, wasn't far into it so lots of achievements for me haha
Awesome. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing it now, since I've owned it and all of the DLC for ages. Though probably still won't until the new year when I have more time. Will have to upload my save to the clod.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Why would you want upload your save to a clumsy person??
Why would you want upload your save to a clumsy person??
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Reference to a tv show where they went to the "Clod", which was an non-digital storage of everything in the Cloud in case it ever went down. It's what I always call the Cloud now.
I guess I'll finally start it...mine is still sitting there sealed in plastic.
Sounds like we could all get together and knock out those poker achievements?
Can you get online achievements in a private session? Can you even do a private session?
Can you get online achievements in a private session? Can you even do a private session?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I've seen a lot of TA sessions for this game before and as it started to get more and more unplayable due to glitch's, but mostly hackers/moders ruining things. If those issues have been addressed then yea I think there is away to do it.
I remember getting in a WAW cracked lobby and they edited my rank to -1 and I could never play online again. Hope the same doesn't happen on this....
We knocked out the poker achievements at one of the previous AF events. Fairly easy to do on the 36 with turbo controllers.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account