badges not unlocking

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Badgeaholic I-IV are at 100% but have not unlocked for some reason. I have 158 so I'm well past what I need.
And I'm not sure if it's retroactive before joining here, but I should have Better Late Than Never, as I started Beautiful Katamari on 03-10-2009 and completed it 05-09-2014.
Well, lol. just replied to your into thread.. and well anyway, sorry about the wait, I'll definitely look in to this for you, Should have told you I was just waiting on your initial syncing to get through, since you mentioned something about not getting your gamertag verified I assumed that it may still be doing that. (I know assumptions...and I try to not normally do that) So if you can be a little more patient, know that some one has in fact seen this and is working on the problem...
Since these appear to not be unlocking I went ahead and manually awarded you the 4 Badgeaholic badges you were missing. Not entirely sure what was happening with this but if you need more help in the future please don't hesitate to ask. My computer issues, Ie having the lack of one... should hopefully be over so I can get to helping out a bit better/faster around here.. my apologies that this issue took this long to fix.
cool, thanks
any idea on the Better Late Than Never one?
cool, thanks
any idea on the Better Late Than Never one?
Originally Posted by redjarman
Nope, not going to give it to you, because you actually completed that and I have not...lol..

Ok, fine.. I unlocked it for you... good job on that btw.
hey, you already have the online and cookie achievements done, those were honestly the hardest part. Get er done!

I really wish we'd get a new Katamari game
Having the same issue with the badgeaholic badges not unlocking on my account. Any help is appreciated.
Add me to the list. 166 badges but IV is still locked. Made a post back in May about it but nothing ever came of it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account