Changing an avatar?

General Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Trying to figure out how to change the way my avatar appears on the site. I'll attach a screenshot (let's hope that works). Basically it has a pose like celebrating (fist pump) -- I want to change it, I went onto XBox and did the Take A Picture thing, but it doesn't work...it only changed my gamerpic.

Any ideas?
File Type: png
I was kind of wondering the same thing, mine at one time (on this site) was holding my arms up with a bewildered look on my face, as if I were saying "I don't know" but it has since changed to my celebrating one I have now. I thought it was a synch thing, where it synched your whole profile at one time instead of just the quick synch a standard (non staff) member can do. I will try this for you and see if it changes your avatar picture, but if this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.
I messed with it too and it changed -- however it changed to something else I hadn't chosen, so I really have no idea where it pulled that from. Whatever happened, I noticed it changed over on TrueAchievements as well, so something caused it to save...I guess I'll mess with it tomorrow and see if I can figure it out.
I was kind of wondering the same thing, mine at one time (on this site) was holding my arms up with a bewildered look on my face, as if I were saying "I don't know" but it has since changed to my celebrating one I have now. I thought it was a synch thing, where it synched your whole profile at one time instead of just the quick synch a PREMIUM (non staff) member can do. I will try this for you and see if it changes your avatar picture, but if this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Fixed that for you.
Fixed that for you.
Originally Posted by futiles
Lol, my bad you're right, I always think non premium members have at least one free synch per day.
I found out a little bit more regarding this and figured I'd share in case it helps someone else in the future.

When you make a custom change to the avatar (change clothes, etc..), XBox will save it and that is where all the sites pull the picture from. You have to make some kind of change to generate the update. When it does get updated, the pose is now generated randomly.
Hi! I can\t change my avatar.I even used the online service to reduce my photo. But still it does not work (

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account