Popup disable for mail notification

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Can we get an option (I just went through all of them, if it exists I missed it) to disable the pop as default when I click a mail message? I will never want that to pop open a new window and I want to disable it. Currently when i do it I get three notification messages to click through.

Thanks in advance.
Can we get an option (I just went through all of them, if it exists I missed it) to disable the pop as default when I click a mail message? I will never want that to pop open a new window and I want to disable it. Currently when i do it I get three notification messages to click through.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Mine does not open a new window, nor a new tab. If I click on a mail message, the existing active tab simply goes from my mail inbox to the message.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Can you elaborate a bit on the popup that appears? There shouldn't be a popup of any sorts when you view a message.

I wonder if you're referring to the "New message received" alert that pops up when you get a new message. That can be disabled on the Settings > Notifications page.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Can you elaborate a bit on the popup that appears? There shouldn't be a popup of any sorts when you view a message.

I wonder if you're referring to the "New message received" alert that pops up when you get a new message. That can be disabled on the Settings > Notifications page.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I thought that message notifcation was regarding email notifications. I'll change that and see if it helps.
File Type: png
Btw, that setting on the notifications page worked perfectly. I didn't see that was different from all the email notifications. It now works like I wanted, those messages above I imagine were my popup blocker trying to kill a popup I asked you to send me (by default, opt-out but you know what I mean).
Btw, that setting on the notifications page worked perfectly. I didn't see that was different from all the email notifications. It now works like I wanted, those messages above I imagine were my popup blocker trying to kill a popup I asked you to send me (by default, opt-out but you know what I mean).
Good to know this is all taken care of and just for your knowledge, if it helps, I've only had that first image myself and the last two are exactly what you though, your pop up blocker.
Good to know this is all taken care of and just for your knowledge, if it helps, I've only had that first image myself and the last two are exactly what you though, your pop up blocker.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
So change this one from "under review" to "dumbass".
So change this one from "under review" to "dumbass".
No question is a dumb question and we all have those moments, I just happen to have them a little more than others... Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account