Baby pTart is Finally Registered

General Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I am only posting this because several people have been asking, but we have finally completed registries for baby pTart due in March. We have registered on Target and Amazon. I do not feel comfortable posting the direct links to them on here. A good chunk of you know my real name and can probably find them that way - our names our rather generic, but we are the only ones in Holland, MI with a baby due in March Wink Otherwise, send me a PM and I can provide direct links.
Looking at the Amazon registry, I have a question:

Why are the mittens for baby girls, and why are one of the sets of onsies for baby boys?

I mean, I have a boy, but, I don't remember his body or hands being so differently shaped than the girls we knew that they required a different set of clothing specific to them...
Looking at the Amazon registry, I have a question:

Why are the mittens for baby girls, and why are one of the sets of onsies for baby boys?

I mean, I have a boy, but, I don't remember his body or hands being so differently shaped than the girls we knew that they required a different set of clothing specific to them...
Originally Posted by futiles
Your post actually made me laugh out loud. But the reason for the cross-gender is because we do not know the gender of the baby, we are waiting until birth. We tried to pick gender neutral colors, mostly grays.
Your post actually made me laugh out loud. But the reason for the cross-gender is because we do not know the gender of the baby, we are waiting until birth. We tried to pick gender neutral colors, mostly grays.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I meant more, "What makes a mitten a girl's mitten over a boy's mitten?" and, "Why is this green onesie a boy's onsies instead of a girl's onesie?"

I mean, it isn't like the boy's onesie is going to have a fly on the front for him to pee standing up...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account