Sequel Games from the Microsoft Showcase

General Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

What sequel games are you looking forward to?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 17 (68.00%) Fable

× 3 (12.00%) Payday 3

× 6 (24.00%) Flight Simulator 2024

× 4 (16.00%) Senua's Saga - Hellblade II

× 11 (44.00%) Forza

× 3 (12.00%) Cites Skylines II

• Added 06-23-2023 04:12 PM
  • 25 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
Microsoft had their E3ish showcase the other week. Which sequel games from the showcase are you guys most interested in / excited about?

For me it's Cities Skylines II. Which reminds me that I need to get back to the first game and finish that up

Strong maybes were:
Flight Simulator 2024
Fable and Forza are my choices here, though I will likely wait to acquire them since some recent releases have had problematic launches.
As if there were any doubt that I'm looking forward to another Fable game Lol
I enjoyed Fable 2 but that's the only one I've played.

It'll be nice to have a non-Horizon Forza game again, it's been a while. I prefer proper races and if I want to dodge traffic I'll play GTA.
I really can’t sit for fable. I’m hoping a good revamp will do the series justice
Fable is the only one I will play the day it comes out. Flight Simulator I will play at some point.
So, I watched nothing, read nothing, and looked up nothing, on any of this. Is Fable a sequel or a restart or just an unaffiliated game in the universe?
I disliked the showcase this year. They promised in game footage of Fable and all we got was some cut scene. Plus, who designed the main female character? She looks like shit and it's a despicable idea to have that face/body be the main character in the game. Fable went downhill. Just like MS in 2023. Hopefully 2024 will be better.
Forza Motorsport all the way for me. Love some sim circuit racing
So, I watched nothing, read nothing, and looked up nothing, on any of this. Is Fable a sequel or a restart or just an unaffiliated game in the universe?
Originally Posted by futiles
I love Richard Ayoade (Moss from IT Crowd), but this game looks like it's going off the rails like Saint's Row into some comedic spoof with a Jack and the Beanstalk theme.

Where would a giant buy fancy eye ware? The eyeglass monger?

I love Richard Ayoade (Moss from IT Crowd), but this game looks like it's going off the rails like Saint's Row into some comedic spoof with a Jack and the Beanstalk theme.

Where would a giant buy fancy eye ware? The eyeglass monger?

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Fable was always off the rails with ridiculous comedy bits. I mean, they called you chicken chaser throughout. But, that trailer tells me nothing about what exactly the game is.
Litterally none

Id like another Gears of War game tbh or the coveted Marcus Fexis Collection remasters like UE

Including Judgment as that campaign imo gameplay wise is the best

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account