Beta 7.0 - Search Bar not operational in Collection

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

On the "My Collection Screen" there is a search box below the Collection description.

This search box does not seem to be working. Clicking on it doesnt do anything.

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists...=&platformid=0
I noticed this too, when I was trying to get my "It's Over 2000!" collection up to date.

Also, the text colour pop up no longer shows in mobile view - tapping the box doesn't bring up the swotch.
Unless Eric ninja fixed this I was able to get a result on my search attempt in my own collections.
Nope, it's not working for me on mobile browser either.
Nope, it's not working for me on mobile browser either.
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
I have 110 collections and searched " Xbox " which resulted in 7 found collections with that word.

Can you let us know what you are using in the search field?
Nothing, you can't click the search box.
Nothing, you can't click the search box.
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Hmmm...It is working for me. are you on Mobile? What browser are you using. Any additional info would help Eric when he gets around to reviewing this thread.
Happens on both Edge and Chrome browsers on mobile and desktop
Ok, I'm seeing a common theme here between those who are seeing this issue and those who aren't... Premium.

Which begs the question, who is using the 7.0 beta and who isn't? My account is using the 7.0 beta version of the site and when I go to the collections page, the formatting is slightly off and trying to click into the search bar to type acts as a link to the same page (essentially just refreshing the page). I have a second account, non-premium, that I use to test things out and try to recreate issues like this. That account (and this one if I turn off the beta) works fine. I've used both Chrome and Edge. I see that Marvz doesn't have premium, so I'm not sure if he's using the beta or not. If not, that is likely why he's not having an issue.

It seems to me that it may just be a coding or formatting issue for that particular part of the new site.
as per the title of the thread. The problem is explicitly in the 7.0 Beta of the Site. So if you've got round ends to the search box.

Ok, I'm seeing a common theme here between those who are seeing this issue and those who aren't... Premium.

Which begs the question, who is using the 7.0 beta and who isn't? My account is using the 7.0 beta version of the site and when I go to the collections page, the formatting is slightly off and trying to click into the search bar to type acts as a link to the same page (essentially just refreshing the page). I have a second account, non-premium, that I use to test things out and try to recreate issues like this. That account (and this one if I turn off the beta) works fine. I've used both Chrome and Edge. I see that Marvz doesn't have premium, so I'm not sure if he's using the beta or not. If not, that is likely why he's not having an issue.

It seems to me that it may just be a coding or formatting issue for that particular part of the new site.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Exactly this Smile
I don't have premium, I am not in the Beta, and the search bar in question works just fine for me.
I don't have premium, I am not in the Beta, and the search bar in question works just fine for me.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I think we've established it's a beta issue :P
I don't have premium, but because I am staff I have access to the Beta. The search is working for me in Beta 7.0
Additionally in Beta if I go to Nolan's page and look at his 2 collections, I can type "Rogue" into the search field and get a result back from the site with " Morish Roguelite ".

Maybe Premium is a factor, but it is working for me.
This is all very odd!

I can't even type into the search bar. Clicking on it seems to refresh the page instead of bringing up the keyboard (mobile) or allowing me to type with a cursor (PC)
I had the same problem when I tried to search my collections

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists...=&platformid=0

The error occurs only in the beta version
have tried it on, and its not working on:

Chrome on Android
Edge on Android
Bing on Android
Edge on Windows 10
Chrome on Windows 10
Additionally in Beta if I go to Nolan's page and look at his 2 collections, I can type "Rogue" into the search field and get a result back from the site with " Morish Roguelite ".

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Interesting; well, hopefully Eric can figure it out.

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts

The "search for a collection" field has no problems, that one in the collections screen works.

It's the "search for a game" field in individual collections that doesn't work.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account