Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I been playing backwards compatible games on my Xbox One. An for some reason TA not picking them up but this website is. I'm confused how that happened. Also I checked my other half achievements an the same happening there also. Not sure about this website cuz they don't have An account on this one.

Any advice how to fix this. Thank you so much in advance.
I mean, if TA is the site that isn't seeing some of your achievements, then you are probably better off asking there. I don't believe you can have privacy settings different per console type, but, it is likely something in the way they scrape your profile data.
I mean, if TA is the site that isn't seeing some of your achievements, then you are probably better off asking there. I don't believe you can have privacy settings different per console type, but, it is likely something in the way they scrape your profile data.
Originally Posted by futiles
Do you know where to go to ask. Because I looked for about an hour and can't find anything
Do you know where to go to ask. Because I looked for about an hour and can't find anything
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
I would assume they also have a forum, like this, where you can ask questions. I would think even just posting on your feed on TA might get help from a friend over there that actually uses it.

I mean, just clicking the "Community" link at the top of the page they have a "Contact Us" link that seems like a great place to ask a site specific troubleshooting question.
I had something similar happen last week but with Far Cry 5.

GTN picked up the achievement TA didnt. what was also interesting was that the sidebar achivement list you get when pressing the "nexus" button showed the wrong achievement count, where as pressing through to the actual details showed the correct amount.

I used the "report a problem" feature that you get while an Xbox insider and the issue was resolved the following day.
It's fixed itself after 2 days of not scanning 360 games

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account