Xbox One Update Issue

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Is anyone else having an issue downloading the new update on the Xbox One? I keep getting stuck at 15%, I test the connection and I am connected to the internet. I have restarted the console a couple of times as well. Same thing I stop at 15%.
I got my update yesterday it was a little slow for the size of the update but I got it. Your not preview program right. When you do get the update it is worth it seeing what games/apps need updates, the store is a lil better than before.
Took me about 30mins to update day before last.
Update? Did that happen today? I haven't got one yet? You think this is rolling out by region then ? I'm West coast.
Update? Did that happen today? I haven't got one yet? You think this is rolling out by region then ? I'm West coast.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Go to settings and console info. My update was there. Had to do it manually
Go to settings and console info. My update was there. Had to do it manually
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yep I saw it said update available as well so I did it manually.
Ever since the update, the Xbox Store is really really slow
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
So I'm not the only one thinking this. But it's not just the store, the entire console is slow.
So I'm not the only one thinking this. But it's not just the store, the entire console is slow.
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
Yeah I've definitely noticed this too downloading a few games it was slow for a couple minutes then it sped up.
The store takes a bit more time to load I originally thought it was loading slow since I had a video app snapped, I do like the prices under the game so I don't have to click on each game.
They just wanted to make it like the Windows 10 store...
Maybe I'll wait to do the update then.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
You have to take the update. Otherwise you are forced to play offline until you do. I was not part of the preview program. It did finally downloaded, but took an hour or so of constantly hitting trying again after it gave the something is wrong message.
How many updates have you ran? I've ran like 10 with in the past 2 weeks as they keep updating it to fix issues.
I have mine on auto update, so mine updated while I was asleep
I have mine on auto update, so mine updated while I was asleep
This might be me, cause I haven't updated and it's not forcing me off line at all. I'll still check this out though. Before I head to bed this morning.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account