Armies on Parade 2019

General Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

This year's submission, once again, The Sons of Muad'Dib 5th Company (but improved):

I will be heading out to the North American flagship store this morning, The Warhammer Citadel to take part in Armies on Parade 2019. Mine is nothing compared to what some of the submissions will be, but, I look forward to seeing everyone's armies.
This thread needs more Titan photos.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
After Zombieland 2, I will post my photos.
Titans are (as the name implies) HUGE, these are the walking death machines of the 41st Millennium. Titans Walk is a yearly event they do where the titan owners from around the area (some came from 7 hours away) gather to play a full titan only battle. The game being played by the titan owners involves somewhere north of $20,000 in models. First Picture for scale

Titans Walk game, being played on a 8' x 18' battlefield:

Diorama setup at the event, showing all level of forces available from all the factions:

Last edited 10-21-2019 at 03:54 AM by futiles.
The only thing missing is how they put those beasts together. Which is a sight to behold on its own.

Which side won the battle?
The only thing missing is how they put those beasts together. Which is a sight to behold on its own.

Which side won the battle?
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I did not stick around until the end. Had family plans. But, let's be honest, they all won, because they all own Titans.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account