We Love You Too Badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
So I added GTN to my profile, made sure to put it in as one of the few accepted methods as spelled out in the badge description, waited for a few profile scans, but I still don't seem to have picked up the badge. (But I did notice 5 new DLC badges, thanks!)

Did removing the special verification code from my bio have anything to do with it? I'm not sure how long that code is supposed to be in the bio for scans and what not.

Any help would be appreciated.
So I added GTN to my profile, made sure to put it in as one of the few accepted methods as spelled out in the badge description, waited for a few profile scans, but I still don't seem to have picked up the badge. (But I did notice 5 new DLC badges, thanks!)

Did removing the special verification code from my bio have anything to do with it? I'm not sure how long that code is supposed to be in the bio for scans and what not.

Originally Posted by Dacoto
I had a problem with my bio security settings, it somehow had got set to friends only, instead of everybody. The only way I found to fix it is by going into my xbox One and changing it.
Last synced
Profile: Today 06:51 PM
Achievements: Yesterday 04:21 AM
Xbox 360 Games: 07-09-2014 06:32 PM

You should get it when you meet the requirements and your profile has been synced. All of these things happen at different times, so if you removed it from your profile add it back, wait until you see a profile sync, then complain. I'm sure B8tingU can verify you meet the requirements and hook you up. Maybe Eric needs to look at why it didn't pop, but other badges are tied to the games and achievements so the can pop at different times.

Originally Posted by Dacoto
I'm thinking it had something to do with the profile changes at Xbox.com.. you should have been given the badge already and the only difference that I see is that I can not see your bio on .com but on through the dashboard I can.. I know Eric is looking into this issue but I'm not sure what he sees as problems so logging this is a good idea, as he may not know of it.
I was wondering why mine wasn't showing... would it have something to do with they way we word it?
I was wondering why mine wasn't showing... would it have something to do with they way we word it?
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn Smiley
It appears to be related to the most recent update to the Xbox.com site. I'm working to transition profiles over to the latest feed. We're able to view the Bio and Motto fields using the new Profiles sync method. It should be a bit faster too. Hoping to roll this out shortly. I'll let you guys know.
It appears to be related to the most recent update to the Xbox.com site. I'm working to transition profiles over to the latest feed. We're able to view the Bio and Motto fields using the new Profiles sync method. It should be a bit faster too. Hoping to roll this out shortly. I'll let you guys know.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Ok. Thanks
Alright, it appears this badge is obtainable again. It was just unlocked by Dacoto: http://www.gamertagnation.com/members/dacoto/badges/

Let me know if you guys continue to experience issues with this badge.
Sweet! Thanks guys.

I'm sure there's a lot of little errors popping up due to the new site design.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account