The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

Most of my 360 games sit on the shelf until I finish GFWL. Its getting tougher with my gfx cards from 2009 are slowly dieing, the ones ilm looking at are $209 each. Mad
Originally Posted by Hellfire
yea, I feel you on that, my PC is just way too old, besides I've never been a big PC gamer.
Really? That's cool. I am wondering if I should start counting down now that I crossed the halfway mark...?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
No I checked, I'm a few days behind you. I think I was 121 when you said you hit 125.
yadda ladda dadda
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Not sure I follow....are you insinuating that I knew something about this?....lol.

So I wanted to game yesterday, since I didn't get to the day before, but man I was sooooo tired. I went to take a short nap and woke up like 6 hours later....and I was still tired, oh well looks like I'm gonna have to double up on gaming tonight!! Or this weekend.. Or both!!

I'm currently working on Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising and Dead Island if anyone want so join me...just send a shout my way!!
Oh man, I thought I missed yesterday... everyone came back this week from Holiday, so it's been crazy busy at work.
Oh man, I thought I missed yesterday... everyone came back this week from Holiday, so it's been crazy busy at work.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
I sometimes miss yesterday, especially when its was a great day.

speaking of yesterdays, mine was ok, I'm on my last mission for the campaign on Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising then its a mop up any misc. Achievements I missed and then the deeded Hardcore run.....not looking forward to this, but I am looking forward to reviewing it soon. Let me tell you the secret before I review it though. Its better if you co op some parts of the game....more on that later.
tatts r always good i have nearly 200 there an addiction like achievements once u get that 1st tatt u gotta have more
tatts r always good i have nearly 200 there an addiction like achievements once u get that 1st tatt u gotta have more
Wait you rely have over 200 tats?? Where do you put them all!!...Wait..maybe you shouldn't answer that... What was your first one and why'd you get it?
well i always have had a thing for snakes n skulls my 1st was a python that wraps my right shoulder down my right arm n at the bottom the snake is eating the head of bigfoot n i was 15 my cousin owns a tatt shop n i keep his yard clean year round for free tatts its a great trade off
well i always have had a thing for snakes n skulls my 1st was a python that wraps my right shoulder down my right arm n at the bottom the snake is eating the head of bigfoot n i was 15 my cousin owns a tatt shop n i keep his yard clean year round for free tatts its a great trade off
Nice! Thanks for sharing that, I realize that could've been a pretty personal question, so I apologize if I stepped out of bounds there. My best friend from elementary is a tattoo artist but lives in Oregon, told me to come visit him and he'd hook me up with my first one...i don't know though I'm kinda a wimp...lol.. Maybe if I get a little liquid courage I may get one to honor my late brother...man I miss him...
Dang lucky I have 10 so far but they come slower when you have to pay for them. I want a dragon on my left arm, that will be the biggest piece yet. I also want a kobra. U have hand, neck or face tattoos chunky?

i don't know though I'm kinda a wimp...lol.. Maybe if I get a little liquid courage I may get one to honor my late brother...man I miss him...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Or u could try smoking, i smoked on some of my tattoos especially the one on my upper right chest.
Last edited 01-11-2014 at 07:59 PM by Hellfire.
[quote=Hellfire;11774]Dang lucky I have 10 so far but they come slower when you have to pay for them. I want a dragon on my left arm, that will be the biggest piece yet. I also want a kobra. U have hand, neck or face tattoos chunky?

Or u could try Green Crack, i smoked on some of my tattoos especially the one on my upper right chest.

QUOTE]

Well idk about all that, I've never used anything more than what a doctor would prescribe and not to bust your chops too much but I'd like to try to keep this place a little family oriented. The only tattoo I want would be a number designation of "3" as I'm the third child and I think I may be the only one left without one...lol

moving along here I hope to drop quite a few more games on my tag this weekend and possibly finish one or two up. You see this year I actually want to start to complete some of these games on my shelf otherwise I may another wall full of games that's left largely untouched when the XBox 2025 comes out... Smile

it would also help keep me in competition on my leader board which hopefully everyone is joining for the badge hey look a link! http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-137/
My bad, i have the colorado mindset where everyone is 21and can recreationally use it. for your tattoo would it be a simple 3 u could use III for roman numerals so many ways to relate number 3.
My bad, i have the colorado mindset where everyone is 21and can recreationally use it. for your tattoo would it be a simple 3 u could use III for roman numerals so many ways to relate number 3.
Originally Posted by Hellfire
No problem, I didn't want to sound to.....um snobby or condescending...btw thank you.. I was think a cool gothic Roman numerals, probably on my arm or back.
[quote=Hellfire;11774]Dang lucky I have 10 so far but they come slower when you have to pay for them. I want a dragon on my left arm, that will be the biggest piece yet. I also want a kobra. U have hand, neck or face tattoos chunky? i have a neck tat of my late daughter that passed last n i also have both my sons names as well my fav tho is a maltese cross of my fallen brother mikey from iraq in 2009 that was my best friend n lots of joker tats on my legs n middle back n i have a spider web harley tat on my left forearm for my brother that died in a motorcycle accident 22 years back
Woo whoo!!!! Operation flashpoint Dragon Rising Done!!!! Man what a helluva game... I laughed, I cried and damn near shaped the disc in half and broke my Xbox!!! One down...um 899 more to go..lol.
Tired, so tired..didn't get to game yesterday and the way I feel today I may not get too today..Working on Dead Island this will hopefully be my second completion of the year..
if u need help with anything b8ingu let me know im always down for some co op

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account