2015 Challenges (Extension of the 360voice challenge series)

Gaming Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

It looks like it's getting Funk of Titans. Other "2015" game released in part already are IDARB, Risk and Trivial Pursuit.

Anyway to see the list of games?
In theory it should be this:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/games....d=10&year=2015

But, I think I'm using a different field to filter on for the values. I need to switch that and get the games from "2014" moved into this.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this. Are you still keeping track of what you don't have on the One?
In theory it should be this:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/games....d=10&year=2015

But, I think I'm using a different field to filter on for the values. I need to switch that and get the games from "2014" moved into this.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this. Are you still keeping track of what you don't have on the One?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I checked 2014 and Risk and Trivial Pursuit Live are listed there. They were released and then pulled for 2015 True release so don't know what you can do about that.

#IDARB isn't listed on either of the lists despite many people getting it already. It's going to be officially released as Feb's GWG.

Started a new list for 2015. In the lull of the opening months of 2014 I'm trying to get as many of the ones I missed at least started to have tried everything. Probably have a third of them, just never played. Counting the Metro individuals as 2 more and I did do Redux. Great games but I am not the stacking type.
I am butting into a conversation I don't clearly know what's going on, but it's the internet and I don't have to know to offer my opinion!

I would use the official release date listed on the store as the dates games are released. Mistakes and early releases happen, you can't account for all of them.
I am butting into a conversation I don't clearly know what's going on, but it's the internet and I don't have to know to offer my opinion!

I would use the official release date listed on the store as the dates games are released. Mistakes and early releases happen, you can't account for all of them.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Then you are 100% in line with what we are trying to do!
I checked 2014 and Risk and Trivial Pursuit Live are listed there. They were released and then pulled for 2015 True release so don't know what you can do about that.

#IDARB isn't listed on either of the lists despite many people getting it already. It's going to be officially released as Feb's GWG.
Originally Posted by Swaggers
I checked on these... It is matching what the filter for the year release is.

I'm going to wait until we get an official release on these and then I will update the date which will bring it in. In the off case it never gets released then it wouldn't be fair to add it in.
I checked on these... It is matching what the filter for the year release is.

I'm going to wait until we get an official release on these and then I will update the date which will bring it in. In the off case it never gets released then it wouldn't be fair to add it in.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Absolutely. Perfect.
Two things.

1) Under ranking it says I am 33rd even though I am in 7th place. What does that collate to?

2) Any way to filter the Feed to only include games that count for the challenge? Would like to see what people are playing challenge wise, not everything wise.
Two things.

1) Under ranking it says I am 33rd even though I am in 7th place. What does that collate to?

2) Any way to filter the Feed to only include games that count for the challenge? Would like to see what people are playing challenge wise, not everything wise.
Originally Posted by Swaggers
Can you remind me next week, working on getting my coding mojo on.

With 360voice effectively dead, I need to get the "challenge" nature of these boards.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account