Why are my achievements being rescanned and it's been stuck there since the 16th?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
HI guys

Per title, my achievements are somehow being rescanned and it's been like this (see screenshot) since the 16th. What's happening?
I'm currently in the process of rescanning everyone's achievements unlocked between 2013-2016. This was due to a bug that was discovered and fixed after that time, and it may have caused some unlock dates to be off by a few hours and/or minutes. With the introduction of our upcoming streaks tracking feature, I want to ensure this data is accurate for everyone before rolling out the feature.

There are over 3000 gamertags to be resynced in this process so it may take some time.

I will go ahead and move you up in the queue and start resyncing your achievements now.
I'm currently in the process of rescanning everyone's achievements unlocked between 2013-2016. This was due to a bug that was discovered and fixed after that time, and it may have caused some unlock dates to be off by a few hours and/or minutes. With the introduction of our upcoming streaks tracking feature, I want to ensure this data is accurate for everyone before rolling out the feature.

There are over 3000 gamertags to be resynced in this process so it may take some time.

I will go ahead and move you up in the queue and start resyncing your achievements now.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thank you for the prompt reply and continuous work Eric.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account