Online achievements

Pocketbike Racer

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

I know this game is really old, but if someone does mind helping with the online I would appreciate it. I made a session for Saturday if that is a good time for you. Thanks

http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=505135
If I still had my copy of Pocketbike I would come and help you but I don't. Frown
If I still had my copy of Pocketbike I would come and help you but I don't. Frown
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Good news is, I'm pretty sure this is less than $2 at Gamestop. Hell buy a second copy and boost yourself (that's what I often do).
I have and I will help you, with this then maybe we can do #IDARB and Worms?
Good news is, I'm pretty sure this is less than $2 at Gamestop. Hell buy a second copy and boost yourself (that's what I often do).
Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah the sell it for $2 but they only buy it from you for a quarter.
I have and I will help you, with this then maybe we can do #IDARB and Worms?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
yeah dude, im down for whatever. ill be on later today ill shoot you a message, hopefully the girlfriends/wifes or kids wont get in the way. lol Smile
yeah dude, im down for whatever. ill be on later today ill shoot you a message, hopefully the girlfriends/wifes or kids wont get in the way. lol Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I saw you got someone in your TA Session...do you still want to do this before your session?
I saw you got someone in your TA Session...do you still want to do this before your session?
I'll try, I'm watching my son right now. He doesn't let me do anything lol
I love(d) that show. You just have to love "The Game" - and of course Felicia Day is awesome.
I love(d) that show. You just have to love "The Game" - and of course Felicia Day is awesome.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Lol. Yea I totally agree but I was referring to a certain character in reference to Preludes dilemma of watching his kid as opposed to playing games.. it was tongue in cheek, I could stare at Felicia all day anyway....
Oh, I know who you're referring to. What I can't remember is, what did she call her husband? All I remember is that he didn't like the Guild knowing it... Mr Wiggles or something like that?
Oh, I know who you're referring to. What I can't remember is, what did she call her husband? All I remember is that he didn't like the Guild knowing it... Mr Wiggles or something like that?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yes you reminder it correctly..
Yes you reminder it correctly..
Were you posting from your phone?
Were you posting from your phone?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
lol no just tired I guess.. I try to catch these.. thanks..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account