Best way to nab a "First!" badge?

General Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Best way to grab a First! badge?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 6 (27.27%) Just pay attention, dummy.

× 1 (4.55%) Game news website (mention in the comments)

× 3 (13.64%) Xbox/Game Pass app notification (mention how to set up in the comments)

× 1 (4.55%) Some other way (mention in the comments)

× 11 (50.00%) Poll!

• Added 09-05-2019 02:49 PM
  • 22 votes
Hey all,

Managed to finally get my Completionist Pioneer badge, which is something I didn't think I'd ever pull off, but now I'm wondering what the best way to grab a First! badge is. Is there a good news source that will alert people to new games going live on Game Pass, or some kind of alert that can be set up on the Xbox app maybe?
Sometimes it's about doing a game that is odd or nobody really wants to complete. In my case, I got the badge for the TMNT Kinect game (Can't remember what it's called)
That was more or less how I managed to grab the Completionist Pioneer badge, but when all anyone has to do is pop a single achievement on a new game to grab "First!", it seems like every second counts when a new game goes live.
Early access or preview programs. Or as Hyrule said "play some awful game that nobody else wants to play".
Early access or preview programs. Or as Hyrule said "play some awful game that nobody else wants to play".
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Hmm, interesting idea. How can I find those? I'm not familiar with them at all, I'm not sure where I would look.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account