Cannot access "Friend Request" page

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Last weekend I received an e-mail stating that somebody on GTN sent me a friend request. Since then I have tried, unsuccessfully, to accept that request. However, regardless of how I try to access the page on the site that allows me to view and accept pending friend requests, I am unable to get that page to load. This includes my phone and Microsoft Edge. The odd thing is that, when using an alternate account (one that I created years ago and don't typically use), I am able to access that page and was able to accept pending friend requests. For some reason, it's just this account.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this and update the thread soon.
Of course. I hope that I provided enough detail as to what I tried, etc., to be helpful.
Can you try it again and let me know if you're able to access the page now? Here's a link to that page: https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...friendrequests
I still get this:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Info Needed' - Could you give it another try? I have pinpointed where this issue is likely coming from and would like to see if recent changes resolved it for you.
Sorry this has taken a bit of troubleshooting to figure out. Can you give it another try for me? I made some updates on my end and that should do it.
Bingo! That got it. Thanks, Eric! Not sure what happened to lock me out but I'm glad you were able to get it fixed!
Status changed from 'Info Needed' to 'Resolved' - Woohoo! Glad to hear this is fixed now.
I can also confirm it worked and I was able to clear out 3 pending friend requests.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account